AIRPORT

RUA ROY

I have never been more great full than now when the flight attended announced that we are to land in New York. They asked us to put on our seatbelts before landing so we did what we were asked to do.

1 Hour Later 

I just came out of the airport and heard a familiar voice scream my name outside and when I searching for that particular person and that's when I found that one person standing with a pluck card in his hand written MY BABY SISTER  in bold letters. 

 ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!!

I couldn't help but laugh seeing my brother who was waving his hands frantically up in the air. Within, no time I was standing in front of my brother. Now that I can see him clearly he has changed from the last time I saw him. He looks more mature with his light stubbles, broad shoulders. He is wearing a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket with black jeans and some boots. 

I hugged my brother immediately as I missed him a lot. My brother works her in the Williams Industry as a Head of Marketing Department. I dont know much about the company but my brother loves working there. 

I heard my brother whisper "I missed you baby sis" I smiled and said "I missed you too O" oh my brothers name is Omkar Roy so in short "O". After we pulled back from our hug my brother kissed me on my forehead and we began walking towards his car which was parked near the entrance. 

While driving back home my brother asked me a series of different questions about our family, my college by the time he completed his questions we reached his house and what I saw next was something I never thought.

 "So how is it" I heard my brother ask me all I did was stay quite. Then I heard my brother say "I know its not that great like you imagined and all but you know I like cozy houses and not that big ones"

I turned towards my brother and said " are you crazy it's perfect I love your house" and then I saw my brother smiling from ear to ear. He then took my hand and pulled me inside the house and gave me a tour. The décor inside the house was beautiful very subtle a very manly. Later my brother took to my room where I will be staying 

 My room was something I never though will look like but my brother just made my day and I love my room more than anything it's beyond perfect and I love it

 My room was something I never though will look like but my brother just made my day and I love my room more than anything it's beyond perfect and I love it. Its cozy and cute. 

After the tour my brother had some work at the office so he left but before going he told me to be ready at seven because "he wants to take me to dinner". 

When he left and texted my parents and Ruth about my arrival and slept peacefully after that.