Klaus

Klaus POV

I felt small hands on face trying to wake me up but I was too tired to open them. He didn't like the response he got so he changed his idea and that was to lick my face starting from my nose, lips, cheek, lips and again back to my nose. I heard someone giggling and a click of the camera. When I opened my eyes all I saw was Eli's pink cheeks and his mouth covering my nose. I picked him and lifted him up in the air making him laugh loudly and then made him sit on my belly. Rua then joined us on the bed and slept by myside. It must have been a hour or so when Eli started crying and we had to go down to eat and feed him, when we entered the kitchen I heard Mrs. Bennet saying "ah here comes the Lucifer."

I looked at Rua who was laughing and then I realized what might have happened for her to call Eli Lucifer. When she saw me finally she was shocked "oh am sorry Mr. Willams. I didn't see you there." She said

"It's alright, Mrs. BENNET" I said smiling

"I will bring your food in a minute" she said and left

Then I heard Nathan telling everyone to not forget to keep an eye on Lucifer. I looked at Rua this time intented to know why exactly they are calling him Lucifer. I know my son can be a little devil but seriously why are they calling him that.

"What happened here?"I asked Rua

"What do you mean?"she asked me shocked

"Why is everyone calling him Lucifer" I asked serious

"Oh because your son made all there life a living hell. The people who you brought as guards were ready to quit they jobs forever can you believe it. There are guards who have kids not like our's you see and he made there job more difficult can it possibly be." She said and I looked at her dumbfounded and then looked at Eli who was playing with his food. I then looked at Rua who was looking at me waiting for me to say something anything but I didn't have anything to say because I know my son can me difficult something or maybe when he is all cranky saying at one place.

"Exactly it is not just him who is cranky about staying at one place but so am I. You won't say anything to me Klaus nothing. We all are in this together aren't we isn't that what you have told me." She asked me suddenly did I say it out loud.

"No you didn't but as I see it now sure my assumptions were correct and the last part you said it out loud." She said with puff

"Rua am sorry you two have to go through all this but whatever I am doing is to keep the family and you two safely." I said

"I understand that but why can't you tell me what is happening I might as well help you not completely but maybe a little." She was now pleading me to tell her.

"Alright not here, let's go to the study shall we." I said and we all went up to the study to talk. Once we were inside I locked the door and turned around to see Rua was sitting on the chair behind the table with Eli in her arms and a flat look on her face. So I pulled the chair that was in front of the table and dragged it towards her so I was near her.

"So here goes nothing. Alright we found few leads saying that after Claire left me she was still here in New York with someone. We still dont know who this person is we trying to get some information in regards to him but nothing comes up. This guys sure knows how to clear up everything behind him. Blake is doing everything he can to get something about him. Claire is just being herself a bitch she comes by to office everytime with some or the other reason and tries to find out what we are up too. She wanted to meet Eli and I said her no. But she keeps insisting on meet him. So am thinking if I should make her meet him. She is not going to come here I will take him there to meet her and will bring him back too you again. I know you hate this idea but we need to stall her so we can find out about the other person." I said looking at her. She had no expression nor any kind of emotion on her face.

"Rua say something please." I begged

"I dont know what to say. But I have something which might help you. I will get it for you wait here." She said and got up from the chair giving Eli to me and left to bring something I dont know. She came back after 5 - 10 minutes with a paper in her hand I was confused how will a piece paper help me in this problem. Only if I knew what was in that paper.

"Here, I found this when I first met Eli. I found it in his room in one of his bed time story books." She said and I took it from her to read it when I opened the paper I saw red.

"GET ME THE BOY OR YOU DIE. I HIRED YOU FOR A REASON. IF YOU GO BACK NOW THERE IS NO WAY YOU ARE GOING FORWARD EITHER."  YOUR WELL WISHER.

"One thing I understand is they are behind Eli for his wealth. If they get Eli they will use him as a leverage to get the money and you will give them that no matter what just to get Eli back. Now we are not even sure after getting the money will the leave Eli." She asked me

WHO IS THIS PERSON? KLAUS." She asked me again. I didn't have an answer but I will get one soon.

"Am calling the guys." He said and left to call the others.

Rua's pov

After sometime I heard the door open, ofcourse they have another set of keys to this house. "Pumpkin I missed you so much" with that I got pulled into a bone crushing hug now I dont I have to introduce that person to you.

"I can see and feel it too Blake" I said while trying pulling out of his hug. Thanks to my brother who saw my struggle and pulled Blake away from me and said. " Bro she is my sister I get to hug her first and kiss her." He said and again I will pulled into a hard chest. I hugged him back but I soon pulled out because I had it enough.

Then we all sat down with Eli in between who was still playing with his toys even though it was his nap time. It was then Klaus spoke "Here read this" he said gave the paper to Om and Blake.

"Where did you get this?" Om questioned

"It's a printed letter, it will be difficult to know who gave it to whom" Blake said

"Rua found this when she first started the job. Yes I know that Blake." He replied to both the questions.

"Alright, we can use this as an evidence but we need to find the person who got this note she will be the main lead for this." Blake said showing the paper

"I dont think its possible. One, the letter clearly states that if she doesn't get the baby she will not be able to see the next sun rise now that she didn't do the work she might be sleeping peacefully somewhere with her ancestors six feet under the earth. Two, she is a nanny for god sake Elijah's nanny. How many nannies did he have? Are you going to find each one of them and question them. Till you do that the other person will sure execute the plan he made before us." I said and they all looked at me wide eyed.

"She is right, we can't that. It's not possible Nic." Blake said standing up.

"Then what are we suppose to do wait till he does something or takes my child away for the worst." Nic said with anger

"This is someone from inside. Someone within us. We have black hole in the family" Om said out of nowhere.

"WHAT!"

"WHAT"