JETLAG

Ruth's pov

Coming to US is great no pressure from parents, I will be able to live a peaceful life, Rua and Om being the constant in my life which I will always be grateful for  apart from all this one thing I hate the most is JETLAG it's so irritating I can't sleep due to the change in my sleeping patterns until I get accustomed to it and that will take me a week or so. Till then I have to be like this.

Just then I heard a knock on the door and told them to come in. For some reason I know its Om and not Rua, because Rua being the shameless she is will never knock she will just barge in like that.

"Hey" he said the voice I love a lot. I turned towards Om so I could look at him. I dont know when i have got so lucky to get a man like him he is everything you could ask for in a guy he handsome, hot, sexy, charming, knows how to treat a girl right, kind, and most of all he is very supportive.

I smiled looking at him and got up and hugged him I missed him I must admit that I really did we normally did video calls, calls and text too but I missed him it's been so many years I hadn't seen him and now when he is here and am here I dont want to let him go. Om always had been my backbone he told me to do everything that I wanted without holding me back. I asked him why he doesn't stop me from doing things like the other boys do? His reply made me cry and happy. He said," I can hold you back from trying things I wouldn't because if I do that then you will never know what that experience will teach you and you will miss out the best things and people in your life if you don't but that doesn't mean that I will let you go just like that everything you do before telling I will do my research about it and see if it's safe or not and I will take my own precautions to keep you safe. Because something would have happen to you I won't be able to handle it."

And till date he never held be back from what I wanted to do. And I can't love his man anymore than I do.

"Okay i understand that you missed me a lot but am sure as hell not more than me" he said with his cocky attitude.

"Now am not in a mood to argue with you regarding that as I am really happy right now. But if you ever act cocky again I will show you who has the upper hand in this relationship."  I said and looked at him he saw me and kissed my nose which he does everytime.

"Arent you sleepy, you must be tired" he said with concern in his voice

I looked at him and smiled "nope"

Then we sat on the bed and spoke about everything and anything. That is the beautiful part of our relationship we just speak about everything that is possible without arguing. He also filled me up with baby Elijah what had happened to both of them few weeks ago and I panicked knowing both of them were admitted in the hospital and were later discharged.

He also told me that the interviews is going to happen next week and I should be prepared for that as i dont have an degree in MBA Ibwould be asked a lot of questions than the others.

I was okay with it as I knew nothing comes easy and I didn't wanted Om to interfere in my interview as I wanted to get with my own abilities.

I didn't know when but I went asleep in Om's arms thinking about my new life am about to start from tomorrow or let's say which has already began.

Rua's POV

I woke up with a little weight on my torso which was kinda also making some noise and was licking my face.
I heard someone laughing and desperately wanted to open my eyes but my sleepy state didn't want too and I was tired too.

Then a hand kept hitting my face and i just hummed in response still not opening my eyes. The hitting became more aggressive but it didn't hurt much it was soft and smooth. Then I heard it, and my eyes flew open Eli was on my torso he was trying to wake me up desperately which didn't happened unfortunately which ended up by him crying.

I held Eli and woke up from my sleeping position and leaned on to the back of the headboard. He was still crying. I saw Klaus there in my room sitting at the end of the couch with an amusing smile on his face.

"Can you help instead of just sitting there doing nothing" I said

He just smiled and shrugged that idiot. I looked at Eli and started rocking him.
"Eli am sorry I didn't realize it was you who was waking me up. Am sorry" I said as of he could understand. But he didn't truth to be told be was still crying
I then got up from my bed and went down to the lawn where I sat down and started rocking him again and kissing him every now and then after awhile of rocking and apologizing he stopped crying and gave me his breathtaking smile. His deep blue eyes sparkled due to all the tears.

I smiled at him and cooed him again we sat there for awhile enjoying the morning breeze. Eli turned towards with his hands  trying to touch my cheeks I bent down little for him and he  started rubbing his palms on my face and smiling. It warmed my heart when I saw him doing that. Then we played for a little longer on the baby swings which I had my brother and Klaus installed in the backyard so Eli could play and there is also a slide.

All the while playing with him I didn't notice Ruth standing there at the door. When I saw her I told her to come she came with a huge smile on her face. When she was an arm distance she pulled me into a bear hug which I love to get it from her. We stayed like that was 2 minutes and pulled apart there were tears in her and my eyes.

We love each other more than anything Ruth was always my constant since childhood she knew me in and out she was everything in puld ever ask for and she knew that. We have so much to talk I had to fill her with everything Eli, college, hospital and Klaus.

Then I saw from my peripheral glace that Eli was lifting his hands up for me to hold on to him and I bent down and picked him up. When he my teared eye he changed his expression into something curious and sad. I laughed at him "am fine Eli tou dont have to worry" I said

He put his little palm on my eyes and rudded the tears off with angry this time visible in his blue eyes. Ruth standing there was observing our exchange. I turned Eli towards Ruth and introduced them to each other.
" Hey Eli this is my best friend Ruth she is going to stay with us from now on and I want you to be at your best behavior" I said and all the while he was looking at me with adorable expression. The he turned to Ruth and gave her an angry glare.

Ruth put her hands up in the air and said "chill there buddy I didn't make her cry and sure not a villain here and I will not take her away from you, if that's what your glare meant"

I laughed at his antics "Hey Ruth this is Eli Elijah Lucifer William's" I said

"Lucifer, why would someone name him after the devil himself" she asked

"Apparently, they didn't name him Lucifer this munchkin her got himself that name by his previous nanny and they changed his middle name to Lucifer from James and somehow he likes being called Lucifer." I said looking at him who is smiling ear to ear.

"did you sleep last night and how are you holding your jet lag" I asked her

"Its alright but it still gonna take time though" she said and we walked into the house and both of us were hungry.
And we wished we didn't walk into the house.