Unwanted Suprise

Klaus pov

I looked at the women standing in front of me who I once loved or maybe I thought I loved how stupid was I. I gave her everything she wanted all she had to do was name it and I never stopped her from doing anything I gave her the freedom she wanted. When she was pregnant with Eli we were happy I was beyond ecstatic it was my first child and I was there for her and the baby. I went with her to all the appointments never missed one because I wanted to be a part of everything. I thought she was happy too maybe I was wrong maybe I didn't see it. Nevertheless she abandoned the baby and me when Eli was just 3 months old. She just left a letter saying she never wanted a baby and she is going away, she said she has nothing to do with the baby, he just an obstacle in her way. That was the I swore I will never let her come anywhere near Eli. Today, she is standing infornt of me again why? She left why return now?

"Hi Nic, how have you been?" She said ever so sweetly if it was few months back I would have hugged her and would easily melt away, but unfortunately it's not going to happen now.

" I have been really good as you left your life and Eli is doing great. You don't have to worry about that. Oh am sorry let me rephrase Eli is doing great without you by his side. I might say he is lucky to not have you by his side. Look at the odds." I said

"Nic plz am here to talk with you about us and our baby" she said

"Are you for real now. You are here to talk Us. If you have forgotten there is no more us here. It's only me and my son and I would not let you come into our life. Now if you are done I have to go home to my son" I said coldly.

"Nic I know what i did was wrong. I should have let you two and run away like that. During that time I thought you didn't love me anymore it was always Eli for you and I felt left out and I wanted to go away I didn't want to be a part of it." She said

"Then why do you want to be a part of it now. Oh let me guess now you dont have anyone to give you the money or sex. Is it because to that you want to back now and be a part of the happy family. Wow you have to be awarded for that" I said with venom.

"Nic plz dont say like that. I have changed believe me I want to be a part of Eli's life and be his mother" she said with tears

"Now now now, why would I believe that crocodile tears. If I know you any better you are here for a reason and will get to the end of it. NOW LEAVE" I the last part.

She stayed there for few minutes and turned to leave but before going she "is it because of the girl who is Eli's nanny is that why you dont want me anymore. But I will get you and Eli back and I will make sure of it" with that said she left.

She knew about Rua how? I need keep both of them safe but before that i have to know why is she back and what does she want now?

I called the boys and asked then to come here to the office and I cut the call

Claire's Pov

"Hello" I said

"How did it go?" He asked

"He doesn't believe me anymore it will take us awhile to get him believe me that I mean no harm and till then we need have patience." I replied

"We need to work fast. We cannot waste anymore time we need the baby and his money" he said

"I know that" I replied and cut the call.

Nic I will get you or the baby and very soon.

Klaus's Pov

I sat there with a glass of bourbon in my hand. They were too many things running in my head Eli, Rua, Claire, family and more. I didn't even hear the guys coming inside until Om put his hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong Nic?" He asked

"Claire" was all said and turned my attention back drinking.

"What does she want now?" Blake asked

"She wants us back" I replied

"Why now? When you moved on or do you still think to give her one more chance to make your relationship straight again. After all, you did love her once." This time it was Om who was questioning me.