NO DINNER

RUA ROY

Its 7:00 and am all set for the dinner and am very excited to go out with my brother. Its been really long time I have gone out with him, back in India we use to go out every weekend for dinner and when he left to come here to pursue his dream in Marketing then all of this stopped and I missed him a lot he was my superhero.

My brother OM is very talented and more mature than his age am very proud of him. Come on look at him at the age of 26 he became the head of marketing department. I just love my brother. 

7:15 its already been 15 minutes and my brother is not here. Where is he? 

7:30 by now I called him 100 times and texted him more than any normal person does. But still no reply from my idiot brother.

8:00 now am more worried than angry where is he? he not answering my calls nor text what should I do? I dont even know anyone here wow just great. First day and am already having a panic attack.

And I called that one person who will help me not in finding my brother but my rise of panic attack.

"Ruth" I said in my very panicked state.

"Rue what happened? She asked

"Ruth Om is not home yet he said he will come back home at 7:00 but he is still not here Ruth am frighten what if something happened to him? That idiot is not even picking up my calls or replying to my texts what if something happened? Ruth" I said.

Ruth kept quite the entire time I was talking and she asked me "Ru can I talk now".

"yeah"

"Ru first things first I want you to calm down okay. Your brother will be fine don't worry. Maybe he is caught up with some important work wait till he contacts you okay. I the mean time I will try calling him" she said

"Okay please try calling him and how come you are so calm when I told you he is not home still didn't you panic" I asked 

she replied with "no" but I know she is more worried than I am. For now I will let it pass.

Then she cut the call saying she will call my brother.

Ruth's Pov

Once I cut Rue call I called Om's number I worried when Rue told me that he is not home still. I know Om is careless sometimes but when it comes to Rue he is not like this. 

I already called him twice and this is the third time am calling him a still not answering where is this boy.

And finally he answered "Ruth what happened? is everything alright?" he asked panicked.

And I lost it completely " You Ass, Duffer, Bloody excuse of a man what the hell do you think of yourself by not picking up the calls or replying for the text." I screamed 

The line went silent for a minute or a two then he replied "Ruth am sorry I had a lot of work. What happened?"

"Bloody jerk what do you think the time is?" I shirked 

"Ruth are you insane you called me to ask what is the time? Seriously Ruth" he asked.

No this cannot happen "O dont you dare tell me that you forgot that Ru is staying at your place and you forgot about her".

OM's pov

No this cannot happen "O dont you dare tell me that you forgot that Ru is staying at your place and you forgot about her".  She asked and then I remembered that Rue is here and I forgot about my promise 

GREAT JUST GREAT!!!!

"O are you there am talking with you" I heard Ruth calling me. 

"Ruth I completely forgot I had a lot of work please understand. How is she?". I asked 

"Mad, Hurt and more importantly she is Frightened of you not picking up her calls and not replying to her text. Om you need to go back home as soon as possible that girl is shit sacred"

"I know Ruth I can imagine it. Okay I will call you later. Take care Ruth".

"Okay and O don't forget to take a takeout while going home am pretty sure she is hungry and you know what happens when is hungry" 

"yup I know okay bye Ruth" I said

After the call with Ruth I went to parking lot got into my car, got food and a chocolate ice cream with extra chocolate nut  and syrup and drove back home.

I knocked on the door a few and then the door open with a very angry girl who has a baseball bat in her hands. 

The next thing I knew was I had an ice pack pressed on my shoulder and Ru instead of apologizing or crying she was eating the chocolate ice cream I got her and watching tv. 

Then she again turned to me giving me a death glare which meant we are still not done with this. 

I can only imagine what she will do next. I better start calling Ruth because she is the only one who can help me now.    

Hey guys

I hope you guys like the story. please like, comment and share.   

Akira