Economics Time

Nic's Pov

Rua just called and said that she is going to come to office and I was more than happy to see her yet again. I told her that I would send her a driver to the Uni so that she could come comfortably. But Rua being Rua she declined the offer and said she would come by her own. I told Ruth to cancel all my meetings for the next 2 hours so that there is no distraction for Rua, during these 2 hours I will do all the remaining paper work while she is studying. So I won't miss any work for meeting I made Ruth preponed all my meetings.

I was so engrossed in my thinking that I haven't noticed Om and Blake walking in. I only noticed when both of them were standing on either side of me. All us were standing quietly for while none of us saying anything. After a while Om was the first to talk.

"Nic do you like my sister" he asked without beating around the bush.

"I dont know she is cute, sensible, terrifying, intelligent, caring and mostly she loves Eli as if he is her son and that makes me like her more than anything. I dont know if I love her or not but am sure I like her Om." I said looking into his eyes.

"Nik I cannot stop you from liking her or anyone for that matter but if you think off hurting her ever I will kill you best friend or not." He said with seriousness in his tone.

"True nik if don't think you have any kind of true feeling for Rua don't give off the wrong impression. I love Rua but as a sister and if someone tries to hurt her they are going to face me." Blake said with a threatening tone.

"Let me see where this goes first, I dont know of Rua has any feeling for me either, and I promise I will not hurt her. " I replied

"Alright" Blake said but Om didn't reply nor was he facing me anymore.

The room was filled with complete silence, it felt uneasy something was in the air the tension I might think. But it wasn't like this between us never something was changing. I dont like saying it but am afraid I will lose my friends, my brothers and can't lose them. I just hope everything goes back to normal as it was.

There was knock on the door and al pur heads turned to see who it was? I told the person to come in and Rua came in with her gorgeous smile that took my breath away. Om was the first to go near her to hug her and kissed her on the forehead, Blake went and hugged her tightly saying looking at her just made his day or something in those line. Then they left but not without giving me a look that said becareful with your words and actions. I never thought my friends can be this scary.

I looked at Rua she was looking at the room with a smile on her face I think she liked my office it was all white with floor length glass which had the most amazing view of New York.

"I like to office everytime I come here I feel like it's the first time. It feels alive." She said

"Thank you, why not start our studying" I said

"Sure, i won't take more of your time." She said

"No, it's alright am goo to help you Rua" I replied

"So what topics do you have for the test." I asked

"Oh for the test I have
Fundamental Economics and Macro economics, easy I know but not for me. The who hates it with passion." She said making me laugh with that we started preparing for the test.

From last two hours I have been explaining her all the topics and she was pretty good. She understood everything I said and explained it back to me when I asked her. I now doubt if she really hates Economics. I looked at Rua who was now packing her stuff to go home.

"Klaus thank you so much for your time, I hope I can repay you for this." She said

"Why not you go focus on the test and I will focus on how you will repay me" I replied

"Sure thing, if I clear this paper I will treat you with anything you want."she said

"I will surely remember that now Ms.Roy. I hope you won't back out from your promise" I said with a smirk on my face.

"A promise made is never to be broken" she said with that we left the office and met the boys and Ruth. I bid my farewell with all of them as I had to stay back in office to complete the rst of the work.

It was now 7:45 when I heard someone knocking on the door I was confused who would it be I thought maybe Blake or Om so I told the person to come in. What I didn't expect was to see her the women who betrayed me standing in front of me.