Truth Part 2

Om's POV

We left Grace's place shortly after we all talked what we had to do about Eli. Eli could never get attached to anyone so easily that to in a short span of time but he however got attached to this nanny who we dont know. It's sad to know that he has to become the same kid the silent one. But everything happens for a reason, Eli will forget this nanny soon kids dont remember anyone for a long time.

At the same time I reached home and it was completely dark but the TV was still on and Rua was sleeping on the couch peacefully I went near her and I saw her cheeks were wet as if she cried herself to sleep and I became furious who made my sister cry herself to sleep. I thought of checking her phone to see what happened but I would be rude even though she is my sister I respect her privacy. I picked her up and took her to her room so she could sleep peacefully and get up early without any back pain for her first day at college.

I came back to my room and called Ruth I haven't spoken with her in awhile now nor Rua she might be angry on us now.

"Hey! How are you? I thought bother brother and sister forgot that I exist" she said with humor in her voice and it's good to hear her voice after along time it bring peace to my chaotic world here.

"Hello....." she said again

"Hey love..... how are you?" I asked

"Am doing great and what happened to you?" She asked.

"Ahh nothing it was just a busy day and am tired and i also wanted to hear your voice desperately so I called you." I replied

"Hmm" she replied and I know she was blushing right now and laughed out loud.

After a while of talking I bid my farewell with her and I went back to sleep and I realized that tomorrow was Rua's first day a Uni.

Next day morning

Rua's Pov

Today I woke up before my alarm would go off. Am literally trying to be happy and energetic as it's my first day at Uni but truth to be told I was not. I miss Elijah i miss him so much yesterday I cried myself to sleep thinking about him and I dont how he is? But i wish he is happy with his new nanny and she is taking proper care of him. With that in mind I went inside the washroom so I  could get ready for the Uni.

Later I came down and I saw my brother cooking I smiled brightly looking af him. Am so lucky to have a brother like him. I went to kitchen and greeted him "Good morning Brother"

"Morning baby girl. His did you sleep last night" he asked

"Like a baby" I lied and he gave me his cute smile.

"You ready for today." He asked

"Yes" I faked my enthusiasm. It's a good thing that my brother is concentrating on cooking otherwise he would know something is wrong.

"Good, now you eat up I will drop you off at the Uni and let me know when you are done with college I will pick you up. Okay" he said

He went up to get dressed while I was playing with the food. I didn't feel like eating but I didn't want my brother to worry about me so I forced myself to eat food. By the time I was done my brother came back and we were ready to go.

"Okay baby girl, let's get the show on the road shall we?" He said

"Yes captain" I said saluting to him. And we laughed together all the while I was thinking about how it's going to be there I was terrified made my brother noticed the look on my face he immediately held my hand he said nothing he knew I wanted him to stay silent and not say anything. The whole ride was silent till we reached the Uni

I didn't want to get out of the car I was about to ask Om if we could go back home and never return back. Even before I could say a word my brother got out of the car and I saw everyone looking at him with awww I know people that's my so bug off. My brother walked to my side of the car and opened the door and held his hand out for me to take it and come out but I didn't want too. My brother understood that he just smiled, took my hand and gave me reassuring look that said its okay come baby girl and I stepped out of the car and looked around they were all looking at me some with curiosity some with jealous some I dont know forget it.

My brother pulled me by his side and we walked past many people looking at me and from the side of my side i saw my looking deadly at the guys who were staring at me. I smiled and shook my head typical brother. Once we reached the steps of the building my brother stopped in his tracks and I looked and him. He gave  a smile and kissed my temple and said "good luck baby girl, if there is something or anything that's troubling you let me know okay am here okay and here take these numbers one is Blake's and the other is Nic's if you aren't able to reach me at anytime you can call them they have your number too do not hesitate okay. Love you darling girl"  he said

I hugged him and replied "love you Annaya (it means brother in India")

With that said he let and turned back once he reached his car and blew a kiss from there. I laughed at his antics.

With that I took a  deep deep breath and entered the  Uni doors.

"All the best Ru" I said yo myself