Klaus

Klaus Pov

I was working when I got a call from Mrs.Michael telling me that I had a visitor which I didnt know I was meeting someone Ruth would have told me. I thought maybe she forgot to inform but that's unlike her I just shrugged and asked who it was. That's when I know that Rua was here I cut the call immediately without any response. I got up from my seat and went out to meet her when I was out of my office i saw that she was leaving. Just in the nook of time I called her and she turned around to see me. Within, seconds I was infornt of her with my arm circling her waist she looked at me sadness in her eyes and if I was not wrong she had tears her eyes and that was enough to angry my sleeping beast. I looked at Mrs. Michael with angry she nodded her head side ways saying I dont know anything. I looked at Rua again who had her head down I pulled her head up so I could look at her. There again the tears that I hate to see on her face. I hugged her tightly and she did the same for some reason I was happy, i felt complete and the other part of me was angry i wanted to know what happened that made her cry. And why did she even asked Mrs. Michael to call me she could have just come inside like that I wouldn't be bothered. I would be happy to see her.

I pulled away and I saw Rua I still had my arms around her. I took her other hand in my hand and walked us both into the room. On the way I told Mrs. Michael to cancel all my meeting for today because right now Rua is my priority and nothing else.

When we came inside I took her to the couch an made her sit on my lap with my arms still around her. She put her head on my shoulder while I was holding her, It felt nice, I was at peace but not completely. I need to know what happened why she had tears in her eyes.

"Rua" I said softly

She hummed back as a reply and took that as my que to ask the next question.

"What happened? Why do you have tears in your eyes?" I asked her gently.

She lifted her head from my shoulder and looked at me with sadness and that look killed me. I would bear anything but that look in her eyes.

"I have so many reasons to cry will you listen to all of them" she asked me like a bady with cute pout in the end.

"Oh yes! Why wouldn't I" I said that made her happy which made me happy.

She made herself comfortable on me I don't think she realized she is sitting on me and I don't mind to tell her either this is comfortable. And here she starts.

"You know I was sad from 2 days I just dont know why I didn't want to go home at all it's always silent and i can't stand it sometimes i never said anything about that you my brother because I didnt want him to borther about it. And from last two days it's just got worse neither my brother nor Ruth are home they come late and go early. Don't tell them this okay it's only between us" she said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Today, I went to college then there is it
2 projects and 1 test" she said the last part slowly.

"What happen?" I asked

"I have an economic paper this week and I hate that subject so much because of the teacher I blame her for that" she that like a stubborn baby

"Why is that" I asked

"Oh during my 12th back in India my Economics professor hated me an di hated her a lot too. She took her revenge on me during my exams. She would purposely fail me in her subject and my parents would think am not studying and that is why I was failing my Economics paper. They would never believe that when I said that the teacher hates me. They were always as I was being childish or scold me for saying ba things about the teacher." She said with little anger, I might say she looks cute when she is angry or tries to be angry.

"From then I hated economics nothing would go inside my head how much ever i try. And now am going to fail in this paper Klaus" she said sniffling.

"I could help you am good in Economics. I can help you with your preparations." I said, yes am really good in Economics I had to be it's a part o business you need to know your economy when you want to do something"

"Really, you would help me" she asked

"Yes, why not?" I said

"Yayyyy" she screamed.

"Now you tell me why were you tearing up when I came out to get you" i asked carefully

"When Mrs. Michael told you that I was her you immediately cut the call so I thought you didnt want to meet me or talk with me. That's hurts so I was sad and when I was about to leave you came out and hugged me" She said in a low timid voice with her head bent down.

I gently lift her head up and looked into her eyes "I cut the call because i was coming out to get you, why did you even ask Mrs. Micheal to call me up when you could have just come into the room, you don't have to take any permission from anyone next time when you are here you can come to my room anytime there is also coffee machine in her you can drink coffee but you have to stay here and shouldn't go anywhere after drinking is it clear" I said

She nodded her head like a little girl and again she put her head on my shoulder.

"Klaus please dont tell my brother about how I feel when am home alone. It will hurt him more than anything and he will do anything to make me feel better I know him so promise me you won't" she said

"I promise I won't " i replied and suddenly she kissed my neck and I was frozen I didn't expect that from her now. I turned and kissed her ear lobe she laughed when I did that. We sat like that for awhile. When I heard her breath get even I knew she fell asleep, so I thought to get up so she could sleep comfortably but she had other plans. She wouldn't leave. For a girl she sure has a strong. I know I had to sit with her while she is sleeping on me so I got the file i was working on previously.

I could help but kiss Rua at the corner of her lips she was beautiful, kind, childish, sarcastic and very mature when she had to be. She's an angel for me. With that I started to work again.

Later after few hours Om, Blake and Ruth were back to office and they came directly into my office without knocking. When I saw Blake was about to shout I threw the pen I had in my hand at him which he didn't expect. He was about to shout again when he saw who was sleeping and kept quiet and told the others who were coming to keep quiet. When the others got inside they were confused to see Rua in my arms.

They said nothing but sat down on the couch.

"When did Rua come her" Om asked

"She came here to meet you she has Economics test this week and she is terrified, angry and was crying." I said

"O my god, she has an Economics test, she hates that subject, you remember Ruth" he asked Ruth

"Oh I remember, how she would be scared of Economics and would do anything to skip that exams" she said.

"Oh I would try skip all the exams when I was kid too" Blake said

"No but this is different she hates the subject, because she had traumatizing events." Ruth said

"I promised her that I will help her with Econimics" I said

They all looked at me in shock and "she said okay" Ruth said

"Yes" she said

"Wow that's new, Rua hated that subject so much that she never took help from anyone".  Ruth said wow am getting to know a lot about my angel. She do really hates Economics more than she said me.

"Om really had some really good experience with Economics and Rua" she said laughing.

"Oh please do not remind me." He said

"Wow this is getting interesting" Blake said

"Come on Om you should tell them." Ruth chimed in

"Please Ruth" he begged but she want told him its okay

"Okay it was during her 12th class exams.