Lucifer

Rua's Pov

It's been few days now that we have been staying here and I won't say its completely a bliss because Eli is being all cranky because he cannot go anywhere and started throwing all his toys here and there just to enjoy seeing me getting annoyed. That little boy is sure is Lucifer no wonder Klaus got his name renamed. I thought a laughing and shaking my head. Right now Eli is sleeping so I took this opportunity to rest because once he is awake this house is going turn into a carnival with everyone running around.

I closed my eyes for 5 minutes and that was exactly the time Eli though he should wake up. I walked to his room and saw he was now sitting straight in his crib playing with him toys when he saw me coming towards him he smiled and lift his hands up to me so I can pick him up and I did as he wanted and kissed his cheek. Cutie. We walked downstairs and I saw the guards looking at me and Eli or more like looking at Eli. Nathan walked towards the stairs with a smile on his face and was waiting for us to get down so he can take Eli from me. Once we were down Nathan took him from me "hey Lucifer" he cooed and Eli smiled.

Oh did I mention the guards call Eli Lucifer and not Elijah or Eli. The next day when we all woke up Klaus made me meet all the guards so that I can get acquainted with all of them and when I saw Nathan there i was beyond happy and I immediately went and hugged him. Let's just say Klaus went all beast mode and put his hand around my waist all the time. Later I had to convince him saying that I knew Nathan before and we were friend when we I was Eli's nanny. He was stubborn at first but later he was calm and was okay with me being friends with Nathan.

The first two days were fine everyone was doing there jobs and we didn't have any problem. But someone was not happy and wanted some fun so Eli though it would be fun to hide and from than onwards it became ritual for us to find him. If your think there is a particular time we play hide and seek. So let me tell you there is no such thing when Eli is bored he would hide and won't come out until someone finds him and let me tell you he is very quiet, he won't make a sound. If that wasn't tiring or scary let me tell you this he won't choose the same place he once hid from us everytime we find him in a new place under the dining table which is easy or in the closet or in a cupboard, kitchen or some corner which we didn't know existed until we find him there. So the guards took it on themselves to keep an eye on him every time. Apart from hiding he likes throwing his toys everywhere and would not stop crying until we got him the right toy.

From then they all started calling him Lucifer because they say he is sure the devil's son, and I laughed so hard when I heard them calling that.

"Hey, what are you thinking?" Nate asked me

"Oh nothing, I was thinking about how you'll call him Lucifer" I said laughing more now

"Can't help it. This boy is Lucifer"Nate said and put Eli done so he can play with his toys and looked at all the guards and nodded his head saying keep an eye on him for which they all replied by nodding.

"So, how is everything going out there?" I asked Nate

"They are still finding something that can help them to use against her and she being a real bitch"he said

"How is Klaus?" I asked again. I haven't talked with anyone but with Ruth who will not tell me anything. So I ask Nate for all the information.

"He is good. Just getting worked up with all the stuff" he said and I nodded knowing I should change the topic now.

"So, how is your girlfriend?" I asked teasing him

"She is doing great. I spoke with her before you two came down and she asked me say Hi to you. Oh yes, she really wants to meet you and Eli" he said smiling

"Yes, I would love to meet your girl." I said jumping up and down. He just laughed and ruffled my hair saying "weirdo"

We looked at Eli and saw he was trying to go somewhere when one of the guards got him and said "Going somewhere Lucifer". I laughed when I saw Eli pout. Adorable little kid.

So, I went near Eli and picked him up. The minute I picked him up he started licking my face, which made me giggle.
That evening went fairly well, Eli didn't hide nor he threw a tantrum about being held back in the house. I fed Eli and put him to sleep after a long time. Then I went down to eat all alone without anyone, when I reached the kitchen I saw the food on the counter top waiting for me but I didn't want to eat not because I wasn't hungry it's just that I don't like eating alone. Nathan and all the guards were outside on high alert so couldn't ask him to come inside and stay with me till I finish my food. I sat down and had two three spoons of food and left the plate there to go sleep.

In middle of the night I heard Eli crying and I immediately went to his room and saw him crying hard. I picked him up and went down so I can get him milk by the time we reached the kitchen he stopped crying and gave him milk. After drinking he was completely awake and was in no mood to go back to sleep. So I took him to my room where we sat and played together till he was asleep. After, 2 hours of playing and trying to get him to sleep he slept peacefully and I slept too with Eli in my arms. At some point in the night I heard the door open and  someone coming in but it was too hard for me to open my eyes. Later, I felt the bed dip and someone kiss me on my head and say "Hey, I missed you so much" with that he pulled me into his arms so he could cuddle with me.

Klaus Pov

"Finally, am home with my two babies" Klaus said and slept peacefully after a long day.