College Discussion

Rua's POV

OKAY AM OFFICIALLY DONE!

It's been a week now I hadn't gone to the Uni because my brother nor anyone wanted me to go as they all still think that am still weak and need a lot of rest, and its irritating I have a lot to study and projects to do. No one understands that all they want is me staying at home ahhhhhh.... its irritating Eli on the other hand is enjoying all this because he gets to spend more time than anyone else so he is pretty much happy of this arrangement.

And I made my mind I will go to the Uni tomorrow no one has the say in it. I looked at Eli who was looking at me and I told him "Eli I will be start going to the Uni from tomorrow and I want you to behave for me I will be gone for what like 4 to 5 hours and I will be back  and during that time I want you to stay calm and be a good boy for me, does that sound good." He just looked at me and I nodded.

I heard someone laugh behind me and I looked at to see who was it and there he stood the father Eli not bothered about his son staying with me in my house.
" just so you know I am actually bothered by the fact that my son my blood choose you over me" he said and that's when I realized what i did and gave him a sleepy look.
"Apology accepted dont worry about it" he said

"Thank you" I said

"So how is he?" He asked

"Oh he is good, was playing all the time didn't sleep much but looks very active and can still be like this for another hour" I said

"How are you?"

" am good too... tired of still at home but he keeps me occupied all time. So it's fun but I need to go back to the Uni and start my work but am worried about him though" with that said I sat beside Klaus kris-cross and took Eli in my arms.

"Am worried about the amount of work I have to put in now that I took a weeks break." I said with sad face.

He leaned back towards the head bored   of the bed and pulled my towards him and I looked at him shocked now I was face to face with him just with few inches away and I was blushing pretty bad looking at my blushed face Klaus couldn't ep but laugh at me.

He came close to my ear and whispered "if it makes you any better I pulled some stings and made few arrangements for you back at the Uni you dont have to struggle too much to get the work done okay." He said in a low voice and believe me I was hot... and i couldn't concentrate mu h on what he was telling and his hot breath on my ear made me even hotter than his voice. And that's when I felt it he kissed me on my ear... he kissed me... he kissed me...

That's when my brother thought was a good time to knock on my door. And Kluse pulled himself back and sat straight with a serious look when he was desperately trying to hid the smile on his face and I was a blushing mess.
klaus took Eli from my arms and started playing with him when I asked my brother to come in.

"Hey babygirl. How are you doing today?" He asked

I just shook my head up and down not knowing how to respond. And I saw Klaus trying really hard not to burst out laughing and Eli was laughing looking at his father. My brother was looking at me with a worried look. And that's when I thought two can play the game.

"Oh am good brother infact am doing really good thank to Klaus he was helping me and what not he said he would help me with taking care of Eli while I am in the Uni and would pick and drop me off at the Uni and not only that he said he would help me with my project work and everything." I said and looked him looking baffled.

" wow man that so nice. Thank you, but dont have to do all that you know" my brother said.

"No no Om its okay I want to... In infact I always wanted to do something for her and by doing g what she asked it means a lot for me." He said giving me  a smirk. I was shocked he was really taking this seriously I just thought it would be fun but it's not funny anymore I think. Aaahhhhh... Klaus

"Well then... thank you man" my brother said.

"Am hungry... I said

" well the foods ready all you have to do is get up and corm down to eat." He said as a matter if fact.

"Well then what are we waiting for" I said

With that said all of us got up and went down to feed our hungry stomach. We had a lot of fun while eating we also missed Blake, he had to stay back at the office for some work which his staff aren't capable of doing it without him that's exactly what he said.

And from tomorrow I will start going to Uni again its damn exciting....

I just wish Eli is fine while am gone to Uni. I looked at him and he was having a great time.

Hey guys...
Hope you like this chapter....
Please like and ďo comment about the chapter.

Akira