RUA

Nic's Pov

We were now infornt of Om's house. I looked at the boys one's more, before I could say something they put there hands up in the air indicating we are not saying a thing we might help you in the conversation but we are not going to start it look. Remind me again why I am friends with these two idiots. We got put of the car and walked towards the door we saw the lights were on maybe Rua is still awake. Om unlocked the door and we got inside and saw Ruth sleeping on one of the couches and Rua was watching TV. When she heard our footsteps she turned back, when she saw us she gave us one of her beautiful smile.

"Hey guys, shouldn't you two be at home sleeping?" Rua asked us

"I missed girl so I dropped by" Blake said and winked at her I looked at him while narrowing my eyes. Other hand,Rua just waved him off.

Om went to Ruth side and picked her up bridle style to her room. Blake went to Om's room God know what to do and there I was standing in the middle of the living room while Rua was looking at me.

I went and sat beside Rua. I took off my blazer an opened up the first three buttons of my shirt to be more comfortable. Rua was still looking at me and assessing all my actions.

"Are you alright?" She asked me.

"Can I hug you?" I sounded like a question i know but I really need one. I was so in my thoughts that I didn't notice when Rua sat on my lap and hugging me. I was shocked at first but later I hugged her back as if my life depended on her. She fits perfectly in my arms and I like that. She is soft and nice. Rua was just hugging me she isn't saying a word so I stayed like that.

"You as much as you like hugging me we can't stay like this while you want to talk." Rua said I immediately pulled back and looked at her confused.

"How did you know that there was something I need to talk with you?" I asked

"I dont know, your actions kind off said it off so I wanted to confirm." She said

"Actually there is something we need to talk about" I said, when she was about to get up from my lap I pulled her back and held back on my lap. She didn't try to get up again which I'm grateful off. We sat there like that none of us talking it was nice and peaceful.

"You know you need to start talking now because am getting worried and really not good for my poor heart." She said making me laugh.

"Alright, but promise me that you will not scream of get up about anything." I said

"That depends on what you are going to tell me. Okay let's do something you give me a hint of what you are going to say then I will think if I should promise or not" she said wittily

"Baby please, dont do this with me right now, just promise me" now I was begging her

"Alright, i promise now tell me what's going on" she said

"Okay here goes nothing. Claire Eli biological mother is back in town and we think she is here for Eli and money so we want you and Eli to be safe so you are gonna move away from and say somewhere where no one knows except the three off and Ruth one's Om talks with her. She might threaten us with you and Eli or she might do something bad to both of you and that exactly the last thing on my list." I finished my story telling. I looked at Rua she had her poker face her on and that's impossible for me comprehend right now.

"Baby can you say something please." I pleaded

"Is she gonna take Eli away from me." Was all she asked

"No, I won't let her take Eli away from you. I promise" I replied

"Will she take you away from me Klaus." She asked now with sadness

"No one will take me away from you or vice versa" I replied

"But afraid Klaus why is this happening now?" She asked

"Rua we never know what will happen in our lives ever. All we need to do is stay strong" I said with a smile

"On more thing you are gonna leave tomorrow night with Eli to my mansion which is on the Upper East of New York I will bring Eli here tomorrow and we will go there together alright. And you are okay writing you Economics paper tomorrow." I asked her and she nodded in reply.

"Alright let's get you to bed because you have lot of things to do tomorrow." I said and kissed her nose.

We got up walked towards her room. I switched on the lights when we entered the room so that Rua doesn't hurt herself. She got on to her bed and pulled the sheets up I kissed her and was about to leave when she spoke.

"Can you stay her. If it's okay" she asked in a child like tone. I nodded my head and tol her I will be back. I went to Om's room where both the boys passed out in weird positions I just laughed at them and went to Om's closet to get my sweats and  T-shirt we all have a pair or two clothes of both formal and causal at each other house so when we stay back we can where our clothes. After changing I went to Rua's room only to see she cocooned herself like a ball and was sleeping peacefully so I went to the other side of the bed and got inside. Then I pulled her close to me sensing that she turned completely towards and buried her face in my chest. I looked at her and kissed her head. She is beautiful, she looked so vulnerable when I told her about claire's return she thought she is going to lose both Eli and me, when she said that I felt a sharp pain inside me that took my breath away. She needs to know that we are not going to leave her ever.

I don't where this is gonna go or where it will end all I know is we need her she and about Clarie she needs to go, how? is the question. With that thought in my head I closed my eyes and sleep took over me.