THIRTY SIX

[not at me and my mom having an argument early in the morning about "korean's undergoing in plastic surgeries" I wanna laugh bcos, not at her fangirling over Lee Min Ho and Kim Bom (F4 i must say) in Boy's Over Flowers way back to 2006 - 2007, when she still carried me inside her tum tum. so yea, Lee Min Ho is basically my grandpa. hehe just kidding.]

The scream was broken that it made them all stop, turning their heads to the door to see what occurred outside, the dusky mist making them all feel dizzy.

it's the most dangerous smoke, and Niki had the audacity to let that out. he was surely trying to kill them. Heeseung immediately took an action, summoning his healings as the same misty smoke radiates inside the room, as if it was pushing the dark curse out of somewhere.

from the moment the dusk started to irritate their lungs, Jay disappeared and only left the blue aquatic water down the floor making it slippery. they made a mess, Sunghoon tried to barricade one corner with his ice but failed when the deadly smoke started to be more stronger, the ice prince doesn't have the time to look for Jake when the dusky smoke crowded everything. And Heeseung was in the other corner of the room, trying his best to not let the smoke touch his skin, letting out his own purple mist messily, he had beads of sweat in his forehead.

Niki is furious, mad, is he by chance, insane? how can he make the others suffer this much. Jake's already passed in the floor and Sunghoon was close too, Heeseung who used his powers, had been feeling to give up again.

"Niki, stop!" the loud screech from outside snapped the blonde out of his trance, his black orbs trying to flicker back to his natural eye color as he shook his head vigorously. "You should stop, you're killing them!" Sunoo begged, tears brimming his amber eyes, it was too much for him to see what was happening inside. his chest began to raise up and down when he felt like throwing up as he continued to sob out pleading words.

"Why would I?"

and that shocked Sunoo even more, this isn't the Niki he had known for years, isn't the Niki he grew up with. This isn't Riki either. the tone was really harsh and was laced with annoyance, that it made Sunoo's heart clench.

"Please, please. You shouldn't be doing this, Niki, You're mind is corrupted by bad things. Listen, you need to stop or you'll end up killing them." the amber explained as his voice cracked a bit.

a small satisfied smile crept up to his face when he noticed the room clearing a bit, Niki actually listened to him. but that doesn't change the fact that those dusky orbs were staring, glaring at him deadly. his smile faltered immediately when he saw Jake on the ground, Sunghoon on the right corner clutching his chest as he sucked in for oxygen, and same goes with Heeseung.
"See what you've done." he ignored the glare that thrown to him, and instead he glared back with his glassy amber eyes, the small tear that had escaped the moment he looked away from the other, has been noticed by Niki. That totally left a light pang on his chest.

"Jay hyung?" Sunoo walked pass by the blonde, sliding inside the room he looked around for the specific blue haired guy but, he was nowhere to be found. "Jake.." he attempted to shake the elder but he was unresponsive, worry was already building up inside him when he noticed the other wasn't breathing. he again choked on his own sob as he glared up to the blonde in the door, Niki completely ignored them and walked out of the scene. "fuck."

Niki didn't even care about them, what happened to him? His face was expressionless and his aura was already empty and cold. Heeseung and Sunoo had clearly no idea what happened to him. what the hell Jeon must've done to him.

"Sunghoon, Heeseung hyung. are two alright? J -Jake hyung.. he's unrespon- he isn't breathing."

the amber's voice was totally shaking, as slightly patted Jake's cheeks attempting to wake him up for the second time but, to no avail he decided to use his healings again.
without thinking once or twice, the circular symbol slowly appeared on his palms. bringing it down to touch Jake in his hands.

Maybe, This should do.

"Sun.. Sunoo. don't worry Jake's going to be fine, okay? don't.. don't try your hardest." Heeseung said, as his breathing calmed and back to a stable one. the angel eyed Sunghoon, noticing the ice prince barely moving. he slowly crawled towards the other, "Sunghoon, hey, it's fine." Heeseung reassured as he placed Sunghoon's head on his lap, the white haired prince was trembling and only small hiccups could be heard through the whole room.

Heeseung knows to himself that all of this isn't done, more were to come, and more suffering for them to experience.

Universe must really hate them that it made them feel and suffer like this.

[is this okay? i mean, i feel like everything on this chapter was rushed and yea, rough. idk. i hope this is okay :( ]