FOURTY THREE

"Sunoo hyung..." Niki called out as he rolled to turn on his side and face Sunoo, being engulfed inside the thick yet soft blanket his voice came out as a mere whisper. "yes?" Sunoo automatically responded whilst he laid on his back and concentrated on staring up the big chandelier on the ceiling. Everything was silent and no one has woken up yet, even though Sunoo was determined that they created enough noise for the others to wake, they didn't. that's why Niki was relieved, they didn't see what Sunoo has to see earlier, he didn't mean to cry in front of someone, even Sunoo, he wouldn't dare to shed tears especially when it is Sunoo.

"if i'll tell you the truth, will you believe in me?" he confidently blurted, since earlier, after he broke down in front of the elder, cried to his arms, and even wiped the tears for him. he felt bad that his Sunoo hyung doesn't know why he cried, and what he's crying for. niki wanted to tell him the truth and explain everything what happened to him. and right now is the right time and he couldn't afford to waste this opportunity and leave the truth untold again. he doesn't care about what Nishi might do anymore, and all he cares about is to apologize and enlighten everyone what happened to him. he's ready, no matter what happens he will face every consequences Nishi might plan. 

"of course, you're telling me the truth. So, why wouldn't I?" Sunoo answered as he furrowed his brows, sitting up and swishing his blankets aside, he looked at Niki who was still covered with the white blanket like a burrito. he tapped Niki's head, "let's go out first, we shouldn't talk here. not when everyone is resting, okay?" Sunoo flashed him a small genuine small before standing up and ruffled his hair. 

Niki looked around first before blinking the feeling of tiredness and soreness away from his eyes, and it was already daylight and the others was out like a light in darkness.They must be really tired.  Niki thought and slowly unwrapped the comforters around him before he stood up and followed Sunoo towards the door, tipping toe as he grabbed the amber's wrist before pushing the door open. "hey! don't scare me like that. we should stay quite until we get out of here." the amber whispered yelled as his eyes widened and the other hand went to cover his mouth from emitting any noise. Niki didn't say anything and only dragged him out of the door by his wrist. 

"You're too kind, hyung. they're literally awake before us but too lazy to even get up and let us know that they heard everything what we're conversing earlier." Niki awkwardly smiled at him as a blush crept up on the younger's cheeks. he was embarrassed, he really thought they weren't awake the whole time he was crying. yeah, they didn't see but they heard him. "You.. why didn't you tell me? I c- called you 'baby' earlier-" and now, it was Sunoo's turn to blush in a crimson shade. They both thought the other's were actually sleeping, Sunoo even heard Jay snore loudly, so why? And the reason why Niki had to drag his hyung out of the room immediately was because he saw Jake gave him a thumbs up and nod on his head, with a cheeky grin on his lips while his eyes were still closed and his other hand busy on patting Jungwon's back. Niki was surely embarrassed.

"Wait- what? you called me 'b- baby?" 

Sunoo's eyes widened even more, almost same as Niki's. "No?" the amber looked down to his feet, he didn't even got to slip on his shoes or just his slippers. and right now, they're both awkwardly standing in the middle of the hallway, Niki couldn't even utter a word to like break the awkwardness that lingered with them. what are they embarrassed for in the first place?

"No? You just said that you-" 

the younger couldn't finish his words as Sunoo already beat him to it and interrupted him, "I'll get my shoes first, in a minute." the amber dashed away and ran inside the room leaving Niki alone outside. That was so embarrassing for Sunoo, all he wished was to let the ground eat him or bury him alive. how could he carelessly let that precious word out of his mouth? what's worse is that the other's probably heard him too. nearing to the door, he aggressively pushed it open as he slipped pass inside and immediately crouching down to look for his shoes.

"Hey, Sunoo." a teasing voice greeted him from the back, snapping his head to the side he saw Heeseung grinning at him and a clinging Sunghoon on the back of the elder. Sunoo gulped and stood up from crouching down after he wore his shoes. "G- good morning, hyung" he stuttered as he averted his eyes away from the eldest, he can't get himself to look at them right now, not when they have those teasing smiles flashing to him. "Are you and Niki going out?" Sunghoon sleepily muttered as his head drooped down and his forehead touching Heeseung's shoulder. the amber fiddled on his own fingers as he nodded and simply mumbled a quite, "yeah." 

" Sunoo - yah!" the blue haired prince shouted earning all of their attentions as they witnessed a real chaos. Jay was... well, he's a mess when he sleeps. blankets everywhere and an unknown position he has when he sleeps, it's a literal funny but cute image to imagine. "yes, Jay hyung?" Sunoo responded as he tried not to laugh at his silly hyung. "just get out of here already, Niki might be taken away from here again." Jay warned as his eyes were still closed, his hands signing the younger to get out of the room.  

"yeah yeah, i know. we'll be back in some time."

"And oh Sunoo, please listen to Niki very carefully, okay?" Jungwon reminded him.

"Please, no fighting!"

"Don't go to far and never step inside the thrown room!"

"Stop by in Mama Choi to get breakfast!"

Sunoo shook his head as he headed out of the room with the other's yelling wildly at him in such a joking way. he doesn't know what to do when they aren't with him, he just doesn't know what to do.

"Niki, let's go!" 

WHY IS IT SO HARD TO WRITE IN DESKTOP?! I SWEAR- THIS TOOK ME A COMPLETE TwO HOURS TO WRITE this chap isn't evn edited. btw, this is... i dunoo. you can tell me. bye. thanks for reading, i love y'all💜