TWENTY FIVE

[I had a hard time dealing with my toxic fam :(( ]

Jake didn't have to think twice, he barges inside the throne room. pushing the big twin doors harshly as the guards only looked at him with widen eyes, that doors are to open and is needed four counts of guards to push it open, that's why they had six guards in total outside.

he wanted to ask why Agust just let that happen, why did he sent Jungwon away? though, Jungwon wasn't sent away because he agreed.

Sunoo trailed behind him and telling him to stop and just go back in his room, but he didn't listen. He can't handle everything on his own, Niki isn't back in Daegu and Sunghoon was in Iciach, and now Jungwon also. he doesn't want all of them to be separated.

"hyung! stop, I'll explain it to you just–." Sunoo pleaded, the older was unstoppable when they walked their path inside the throne room. he tried everything but Jake won't listen and wanted Agust to explain everything to him. the amber got a grab on his forearm and he glared at him. shutting Sunoo off with, "Don't stop me, I won't do something bad."

that's why, that's why Sunoo was trying to stop him. you won't know what'll happen if Jake doesn't like something or wanted to clear something and enlighten himself.

Sunoo only looked down, the elders ruby eyes glowed as he felt the single amber eye and a crystal blue orbs eyed them from the bottom part of the throne. he snapped his head towards it and saw a tall white haired man standing beside the throne.

he began walking and seconds after, he was face to face with Agust. Sunoo stayed close to the big doors as he eyed Jake worriedly, he also noticed the tall man standing beside the throne but he chose to ignore it looked around to find something else interesting while he waits for Jake to be done.

"Why did you let Jungwon go?" Jake started, receiving a scoff from the blonde King. the air was thin and Jake feels like he was being suffocated, he doesn't know why so he ignored it and waited for the King to answer his question.

"he doesn't belong here." Agust simply replied, making him more frustrated than he already is. his eyes turned to the white haired man when he saw him clear his throat, and speaking. "I am sure, it's not the reason." the white haired man said and Agust rolled his eyes. so he wasn't telling the truth.

Jake didn't spoke a word and only looked at the man, then back at Agust who sighed in defeat.

"why don't you just tell him everything yourself?" Agust asked the man as his brows furrowed and an annoyed expression plastered on his face. "if only I can." the man said quietly, the King was really lying.

"I'm Namjoon by the way, the King of Iciach." the white haired man introduced himself, known as Namjoon the King of Iciach. Well, his features and the fabrics he was wearing aren't lying. he wore a white silky fabric, and was styled something like a hanbok. but it was silk so it was unusual for Jake to see it, and it has different patterns swirled on the fabric, making it more look beautiful and elegant.

"Greetings, Highness." Jake politely greeted and bowed his head a little, it was a pleasure for him to meet the King of Iciach. though, he didn't expected to meet him in this kind of situations. Namjoon only smiled back at him, showing the dimpled- smile to him. people in their didn't lie when they said 'The King of Iciach is perfectly beautiful.

"Jake, I have business to do here. So may I ask if you can go out of this room?"

"I'll be out of this room once you tell me the truth." Jake responded, he was tired of Agust always lying to them. And now, he isn't going to let him lie again. "stop you–."

"I told you, hyung. I'm going to tell everything to you." Sunoo cuts in and started walking towards the throne, smiling apologetically to Namjoon and grabbing Jake's wrist. dragging the older out of the throne room, Jake had no time to complain when the doors opened again.
a blue mop hair peeked through and got inside the throne room. they all looked at him.

it was Jay.

"Jay, I've been looking for you." Namjoon said a loud, making Jay snap his head towards the King. Jay smiled and began walking to the throne. Sunoo and Jake was looking at them confused, until something in Jake's mind explained everything. Sunoo looked confused but shrugged it off and released his grip on Jake's wrist.

"Hello, Mr. Nammie." Jay cheekily said and let out a small soft chuckle. the small interactions was like... they have known each other for how many years. "Sunghoon was looking for you, Yuju really have to lie to him that you are there, and now he was looking for you."

Jake understands everything, but Sunoo didn't.
The amber really have to know everything.

Jake knows where that conversation would end up between the two, it would end up Jay leaving Daegu with Namjoon and to Iciach. So he decided to leave the room, and better talk things with Sunoo. he didn't spared a glanced to the others and quickly grabbed Sunoo on the wrist and then dragging them out of the throne room, leaving Jay frowning to himself.

"Now, tell me what was the reason?" they were finally out and in the middle of a  silent hallway, releasing Sunoo and helped him massaged his wrist, helping Sunoo so that the blood would flow normally again as
his grip earlier was deadly.

"H- hyung, promise me you won't be mad at me?"

"Of course I won't, why would I?" Jake pressured him and patted His shoulder to sign him to continue speaking.

"Jungwon wanted to help me, and," Sunoo stopped and breathed in, trying to calm himself and ignored the stabbing pain on his chest, trying to refrain himself from breaking down. "Sunoo, breath." Jake noticed his struggles so he instructed the amber how to breath in regular as he was only inhaling. 

"You know that m- my chest started to hurt when Niki was away, and I asked Heeseung hyung to heal me but he said he can't. He knows why I am feeling like this and knows how to treat it, he said It's Niki. Niki was becoming something I don't know and he should be here in time, if he won't, something bad will happen. I don't know."

"o- oh.." Jake was out of words, that's why Sunoo was so quite all the time. he felt guilty, he shouldn't have left Xanchoir. he shouldn't have left Niki alone there. but he didn't think if Riki had let him take the lead, since Jake saw how Riki liked it there.

but all of that was wrong.

"I'm sorry." Jake only muttered.

"Jungwon found out and decided to help me, by going with the King of Edhens. Jungwon said that Hoseok made a deal with him, if he'll go there and be the young prince Hoseok will help him bring Niki back here in exchange of all that." Sunoo finished and broke down, he felt guilty too.

they both feel guilty with each other.

No words were spoken as Jake slowly grabbed him and embraced the amber, wrapping his arms tightly around the smaller.

they have never wished of anything like this.

what all they wanted was,

peace.

[I had a hard time dealing with my own self–]