WHITE SAPPHIRE

"aqua, what are you doing here?"

the white haired boy asked the blue wolf, as Aqua continued to rub his head against the white wolf.
zircon. the white haired boy was startled when Awua suddenly popped out in nowhere inside his ice skating field, he laughed a little when the blue wolf slipped and had hit his face on the cold ice he made.

he decided to ignore the two play-fighting wolves in the ice, continuing to do his business. he stood up fixed his figure skating shoes properly, he began skating and taking rounds on the big ice field. completely ignoring the two wolves stumbling and slipping through the ice. he twirls magically, white crystal dusts came out of his palms as the ice formed in the metal railings. Aqua and zircon looked at him and in the railings before continuing to play-fight. he twirls, twirls, and twirls until his feet gave up as his head also pounded hard. his chest heaving up and down from the lot of movements he made.

"why it isn't cold?"

he asked himself, completely sprawled on the old ice. but he isn't feeling cold. why? he held his hand up high and the same crystal white dusts came out of his hands, the sharp shaped ice flying on top of the ceiling and sticking there. he made multiple until he got bored and stood up.

his head pounded making him slip on his own two feet. instead of falling in the hard cold ice, two hands wrapped around his waist as splashes of waters damped his hair and whole body. yeah, the mess. is it actually a mess? no.

the splashes of waters turned into small looking drops of snow, he opened his eyes and came in contact with the blue hair, snowdrop making it more beautiful.

"oh, jay." he said and stood up straight removing the hands that was wrapped around his petite waist. "be careful, don't tire yourself in skating." jay snapped strictly, he doesn't want any of his brothers to be in pain. he just wanted them happy. all of them.

"i just have a headache." the white haired boy rolled his eyes and took a few skates with his feet, nearing the railings. jay walked calmly and tried not to slip, but he did.

"i hate you and your ice."

the blue haired boy groaned at the laughing white haired boy, he rubbed his bum and attempted to stand back up again. but he failed. the white boy skated towards him and held his arms out.

"come here you little."

jay grabbed his arms and pulled him on the ice with him, they laid down on the cold ice, but not feeling a single bit of cold. "don't do that." the white haired boy warned as he felt Jay's warm palms under his white long sleeved top and resting in his stomach.

Jay didn't stop and scooted closer to him, nuzzling his nose close to the white haired boys neck. "brother, stop."
he sighed clearly annoyed with his jay's ducking movements.

"shut up, we aren't brothers sunghoon."

jay muttered in his neck. he abruptly stood up. leaving his brother on the ice floor.

"let's go, the king had requested for us."

"how did you know?"

"i've been reading your mind this whole time, i touched you, no you touched me so." Sunghoon sassily replied back.

"get your lazy ass up and let's go."

sunghoon

"the ice prince of daegu dynasty royals"

the fourth prince, many people dislike him because he was cold towards them. but what else he can do? he's the Ice Prince.

he was okay with his abilities, summoning Ice and... reading other peoples mind just by touching them.
he also can't read peoples mind when he doesn't want to.
he can always choose whether to read or no.

he had a white wolf, Zircon.
like Jay and Aqua.
they're the most closest to each other since they were still a little, they both have wolves and so the similarities on Ice and Aqua Water.

zircon, his male wolf. have the same abilities like aqua.
disappearing but not without leaving ice.
zircon can also be transparent and invisible.

sunghoon had never get to feel what cold is, unlike Jay who felt it once. he wanted to feel cold and not make everything feel cold. no matter how much he stepped in front of Jay's water and his Ice filling it up, he won't feel cold.
he wanted to feel it, or many he was numb. he can't even feel warmness, how much he stepped in front of jungwon's made fire. he won't feel the hotness.
he can't feel anything.
he wanted to feel.

"you're so cold."

"cant you feel anything?"

"too cold to be the next King."

[its doneeeee. and I'm praying for myself to not fuck up the first chapter. I dot want to disappoint y'all who's reading this.]

(soorryy for any typos and grammars)