NINE

[let me freak out here. the Enhypen lightstick was so cool and beautiful, also we got Jungwoniee as the group's leader. I'm proud of this bby🌼]

"Are you being serious, Hyung!"

the white haired prince yelled, studying every movements Heeseung made. He was preparing himself for the long trip to Mauvais. Heeseung don't even know why suddenly he wanted to accept that invitation to that dark City, the anxiety of going back there had left him and made him want to be there in every minute. even though he didn't summoned his wings, it still comes out.
he was itching to flap those big purple and white wings into that dark city's destination.

but Sunghoon won't let him, "yes, I am." he replied with no hesitation, opening the other oak cabinet as he grabbed the soft lavender royal mantle out from there and held it gently with his two hands.

"I thought you were afraid to go back there." Sunghoon just sighed, defeated. no one else was there to stop their Hyung from going, the other's were still on their bonding room as Sunghoon was the only one that followed the elder. Bombing him with so much questions of why does he want to go suddenly, Heeseung also doesn't know why.

"I am, but I think this is important." Heeseung said and walks past the other and opened the door of his room,
"what's important there?" Sunghoon asked as his expression change to a more confused.

"something." he replied and left the room leaving the white haired, Sunghoon ran outside and tailed behind him. "something? you don't even know what's in that city. Hyung, it's been eighteen years since you last saw what was in there, you don't know. what if- what if the image from the past you saw became more worst?" Sunghoon held onto his white sleeves stopping him taking another step.

"it's fina-"

"you aren't going, what if you're in danger? the letter, what if that stupid crow just happened to drop it to you?" the white haired became paranoid, he really doesn't want his hyung to go. doesn't want Heeseung to get hurt. what if there's a danger? but Heeseung is an angel he can protect his own self.

"the letter has my name on it, I know Jungwon must've not read that incorrectly. he's good at everything." Heeseung turned to look at the younger, bringing his hand to touch the Sunghoon face. "and there's no any danger, I can protect myself. I'm an angel." he muttered softly at him, he then pulled the younger close to him and hugged him tightly, "Don't worry, I'll be fine." he added with a small smile on his lips before he gave Sunghoon a peck on the forehead. Sunghoon let out a breath as he closed his eyes, inhaling the other's heavenly scent.
Heeseung smiled at him again and detaches himself from Sunghoon.

"I'm going before dusk. I won't be able to stop in the bonding room." he spoke as he peeked outside, the sun was slowly going down and he only had minutes to leave.
"and please promise me, you won't tell Agust." he pleaded and held the latter's hand, Sunghoon nodded and smiled at Heeseung.

"also promise me, you will be careful." it was Sunghoon's turn to plead, the elder gave him quick nod and slowly let go of his hand.

Heeseung walks towards the west part of the castle where there is a wide balcony and free for him to summon his wings and even flew out. he looked down from railings and check for any guards or servants, he sighed in relief as he saw no trace of any.

"I'll be back."

he summoned his wings as Sunghoon only stood in the distance, hiding himself from orange and pinkish light that emitted on the area.

"Be safe."

the ice prince muttered to himself as he stared at the pretty wings with adoring eyes. a strong impact of winds fanned his face as Heeseung freely flapped his two big pretty wings.

Heeseung looked back at Sunghoon once again, he jumped out of the railings and his wings flapped into the air immediately bringing him up higher. he waved to Sunghoon and completely looked forward to flap his wings to the higher part. the ice prince was left there, standing alone in the bug balcony as he stared at the slowly disappearing frame of the big purple and white wings, the pinkish sky making it more beautiful.
the wings were beautiful just like the angel.

"you let Heeseung- hyung go." a voice was heard from behind making him turn around. Jungwon stood in front of him as the emerald orbs looked at him. "why?"

"he said it was important so he had to go there." he replied as Jungwon nodded in agreement.
"the King knows?" Jungwon asked again as he tilted his head to the side. Sunghoon aggressively shook his head.
"no, and don't tell or let him know." there was no way he he would let the King know, the King doesn't even give a shit about on what they're doing. the King would let them be, whatever they want to do.

but this time,

it's not anymore.

-

"where's the angel?!"

Agust snapped on the guard in front of him a he sat down on his throne, he was not feeling all well and he knows he needs Heeseung.

this time.

"Your Majesty, we didn't see any traces of th-" the trembling guard's words were cut off as another guard pushed inside the two big doors, the more tall and built guard stood in a long distant stopping right behind the doors.

"I'm sorry for the sudden interrupt, Highness."

he bowed to the King and began to walk forward,

"Your Majesty, the angel Prince must've flee. the feathers of his wings was found in one of the castles big balcony. the west part" the guard spoke as he respectively handed the two colors of feathers to the King with his both hands, his head bowed. Agust accepted it with his fingers as he shoots daggers on the feathers.

"what else?"

"the other guards that was out of the castles have witnessed him flee towards the dark city's direction. that is all, Your Majesty." the guards waited for his response and stood straight in front of him, he finally dismissed them and furrowed his brows at the big windows. the moon was already up as the dark sky shadowed the half part of the big moon.

"Mauvais."

[I wanna buy the lightstick by the time it's out, but I realized I still don't have any armybomb and moabong. I'm really broke, sorii.]