: d u s k

°°°

"where did your little Wolfy go?"

"your stupid wings are too weak."

"are you afraid of the heat? too bad, your ice are melting."

"such a weakling for a King, how will nature suppose to rule us?"

"He will kill us all, he's a bloodsucking disgrace to the royals."

"this prince is nothing but some kind of energy. not worthy for a King"

"two faced demon, you're not worthy for a King."

criticizing, offending and hurtful words and questions was thrown at them. if only they knew the truth behind all of their well-frame appearance as prince's of the country, people don't know their untold secrets, the sadness behind all of their smiles. being a thoughtful prince was hard, you have to keep a good appearance so that peoples think you are a worthy to be the next crowned 'king.

but everything was messed up from the first day, the day they regretted that they were born in this cruel world, the time that still hunts them, the time they were all born in the outside.

they had never wished to be born like they are right now, so unnatural and not normal like other humans.
they once wished of being a human, to feel how being a human is. yet, they still have feelings. they get hurt, sad, happy and love looks like no one ever loved them. though, they cannot change the truth.
that they were born with curses.

the dusk,
the time they hated the most.

°°°

[please...please.. wish me luck]