FOURTY SIX

blinding sunlight, falling leaves and aggressive wind. sunoo was having his own time, feeling each movements around him. the wind was helping him calm down as it wildly slapped him in the face and made his soft locks fly to every direction. 

the falling leaves made him realize it was really quick to change seasons, it was now fall and all the messes and the pain on his head started at winter. figuring out what to do next, his gaze averted to the servants that was busy on cleaning the castle, as it was already fall they've expected a long cleaning sessions and more dying plants to take care of around the castle. he wondered, what would be his life if he was a servant, low- born and most likely, a normal human.

 lost in his thoughts, the continuous loud yelling of his voice goes unnoticed by the amber. he continued to stride his way pass the working servants as he bowed to them as a greetings. those people had clearly no idea what was happening inside the castle, and who these prince's truly is. though, neither one of them had no intentions of telling them the truth anyways. 

 "sunoo!" 

 the familiar voice called out for him, but this time he finally noticed the call and turned to look at the owner of the voice. he widened his eyes as he witnessed how clumsy his elder ran towards him, he raised both of his brows as he mentally questioned the elder of what he is it that he wanted. embarrassment seeping through him when he saw how the other servants looked at them with those unknown expression that he was sure, the judging looks.

 heeseung eventually stopped right in front of him as he waited for the latter to calm down and get back to breathing normally. the elder swallowed the lump in his throat first and then attempted to speak, "sun, i badly want to know how the talk with Niki had gone but this is important." Heeseung breathed out, holding onto sunoo's hands as he held a serious expression. sunoo hummed only as he signed the elder to speak and say more, he figured that heeseung has a lot to say. 

 "jaeyun, he's back. we couldn't stop him, and we temporarily locked him up in sunghoon's cages." the angel informed, as sunoo's hand was slowly slipping away from his grasp due to the wetness of the sweat he produced from earlier. the amber let out a gasped as his eyes widened in disbelief, "hyung, it's dangerous. why would you let him inside those cages, it can kill him." he angrily snapped. "we don't have any choice, he's unstoppable sunoo." heeseung reasoned as he let go of the youngers hands and instead brought his own hand to rub his face frustratedly.

 sunoo sighed, "still, it's harmful. he can suffocate." the amber tried to calm down and thought of any ideas he can think of just to help them with that. "i know, but he won't stop and he really wants to feed on jungwon." the angel explained again, mentally convincing the younger to understand their reasons. "then let's go already, i must see it for myself." sunoo said as henstarted to walk away, completely leaving his elder behind. he couldn't believe it, right now of all the time? it's literally unbelievable.

 they thought that jaeyun completely disappeared when jake told them, it was long ago. when they were young and also blind from the truth, this jaeyun that they were calling is actually jake. also a part of him, or more, jake's true name. he was the monster that is under the name of jake. and just a blink of an eye, he was back. jaeyun was the one who jungwon feared the most, little jungwon was his first and last blood bank. but little jungwon was entirely against about it, he had fear of blood, and the continuous feeding off from him left him traumatized. that is why jaeyun knew he needed to limit himself or more distant himself so that he won't be hurting jungwon ever again.

 but he broke his own will, and here he is growling and snarling loudly inside the cage. calling for the specific name of the boy he wanted to fed from. sounds of the banging the ice cage startled the people in the room, the ice was smoking from the coldness and heeseung knew that sunoo wasn't lying at what he said from earlier. sunoo neared the cold cage, crouching down near the figure he knew was jaeyun. the male inside the cage was crying brokenly and was literally scratching his nails against the hard ice wildly, trying to break it off, and shatter it into pieces.