FIFTY FOUR

[sarawasenai kimi wa shoujo nano, boku wa yarichin b-]

 "Young Prince, I am afraid that I will need to drag you out of here and out of your will."

 There was a complete awkward silent before Riki moved, eyeing the full- armoured guard. 

The prince didn't say anything and stepped back as he brought down his sword. His actions were all calculated, and is being watched by the three guards. One in the front and two at back as back- ups. 

 "No, I am not letting you take me there."

 Riki growled as his eyes stared completely unfazed. As he stepped back, he gave the amber a quick glance. Sunoo was still peaceful, but a bit pale. 

What really frustrate Riki is that he can't make up his mind even though Nishi wasn't there to disturb him and make him do wrong things, and also there's no Niki that sometimes cowers and can't do anything himself. 

No ones bothering him, no whispers and voices. It is only him

 First, he needed to make this royal guards step back. And then he can get Sunoo out of the room and he'll look for Jungwon or Heeseung. If impossible, he needs both of them. 

 "It is not a question, Young Prince. It is an order from the King." 

The guards from the back butted in, he can see the way how the guard who currently spoke was getting too impatient. Honestly, these guards doesn't have any single knowledge of what's happening. 

They only do what they are ordered to do.

And this is what Riki is contemplating about. A part of him doesn't want to harm any of these people but they are royal guards and is not the same with the servants. Riki had no other choice but to make them get a touch of his katana, so they'll turn into tiny crisp and vanish into the thin air. 

 "I do not have any care if it is an order or a question. All of you should also obey me as I am a Young Prince."

 Riki spoke as he stood confidently, eyes shooting daggers at the royal guards. As what he had expected, Royal Guards are also unfazed by his statement. He sighed inwardly, looking down as he gripped tightly on his swords. This should work

 Raising up his swords, the guards became attentive. Holding a good grip on their own weapons, Riki smirked in victory. The guards looked up as their eyes followed the Prince's weapon. They had the same expressions, terror, written all over their faces. 

" twenty- fourth rule. The youngest prince Riki, Riki's sword should never be broken–

 The rules made them act a thousand times attentive, making sure the weapon would land on one of their hands. they started moving as if they were treats being thrown at the air and they are the kids who's thirsty of those treats. But the rules isn't finished yet.

 – and should never be touched by anyone else beside the Prince himself."

 Riki watched as they gone after the sharp weapon, but the guards didn't expect it to divide into triple. that's when Riki's eyes turned dusk black, as if he controlled the Swords, it faced towards the three guards, directly pointing at them.

 And in flash, the swords on the air moved on its own as it glitched that they couldn't even see where it went. But the second their eyes stuttered, handles of swords were on their grasp. The evil two- faced wolf on the weapon's handle stared at them as their body felt the slow weakening. dropping to the ground, they clutched on their chests as they bawled their eyes out.

 Riki glanced at them with an expressionless face. The dusk colour on Riki's orbs suddenly disappeared as the royal guards bodies started to shed and tear into crisps, starting from their hand as it slowly crept up to their face. Cries and screams from the guards filled up the hall way, as they completely vanished into the thin air. 

 Riki decided to ignore them and turned his whole attention towards Sunoo. He became more paler and it freaked Riki out so much, he made a quick move and wrapped the amber's body with the silky sheets. Carefully sitting him up and Riki circled his arms around Sunoo's shoulder as for support, the black haired doesn't know how to carry him. 

 Should he carry him on his back or.. A Princess carry?

 Without knowing, Riki lifted Sunoo up, strong hold under the amber's thighs as his other arm got a good grip on his shoulders. The black haired let out a sigh as he readjusted his hold. Breathing in, he strode pass the wide open doors, and walked down the hall. He should find Heeseung quickly, but if they're in the throne room. That would make it more difficult for him, he cannot also leave Sunoo alone. Sunoo should be healed quickly.

 After making a few turns on the hall way, he made it outside as he looked around. The area was dead silent, and only swishing of wind disturbed his deep thinking. He tried to look for a more secluded area but found none. they can't go back inside or they'll be trapped again. So Riki made a reckless move, stepping on the grassed ground as Sunoo is in his arms.

 In this situation, they could be found easier by the guards. But he hoped someone would be out there to help them get out of the castle. That was Riki's decision, they would stay out of the castle, as far as possible.

"Why won't you wake up, Sunoo." He clenched his jaw, forcing his mind to make up a new idea to make their way out of the castle without being caught.  As he was thinking deeply, a cold brush of wind passed through and that made him open his eyes. 

There a lady stood with a long black coat, with a red hair and an eyes that is same with Sunoo's. He remembered this lady, he once talked to her when he was in Xanchoir before Nishi took all over. If he could remember this, her name was Minji. 

 "Niki.. No, my bad. Riki, I mean. What are doing out here?" The lady asked, Minji.

 She looked at Riki's exhausted face and that made her frown, she then moved her gaze on the amber. Minji had her mouth agape as her eyes held so much emotion, trembling hands soon went up to touch Sunoo's cheeks.

 "What happened to the amber?" she asked aggressively as her voice wavered, lips trembling, as shed of tears fell from her eyes.

 "I–... No, I don't know. I think this is my fault." Riki stuttered, doesn't know how to answer and what to answer.

 Minji nodded  as she brought down her hands from Sunoo's cheeks, her fingers leaving glistening dust on the amber's pale skin. She's a indeed a fairy.

 "You don't know what to do, right?"  

"Yes.. I– I don't know wh- what to do. I don't- I dont know what, why and how this happened." Riki was completely blank, stuttering here and there. 

 "You want to know what happened to him?"  Minji asked as she hastily wiped her crystal tears. Riki nodded and she nodded back, taking in a deep breath.

 Fear overpowered Riki, He doesn't know what had happen to Sunoo. 

He doesn't want to know if ever Sunoo is in a very serious situation. 

Riki hoped everything going to be fine. 

 But to what they have seen, Sunoo looked like a dead beautiful firefly. No longer alive and shining. 

 The red haired lady took a big gulp before clearing his throat, she felt like she was being choked and drowned by her own tears that is aching to flow out. As she spoke, a lone tear escaped from her very own amber eyes. 

 "You broke the Amber."

[Helloooooo, look who's hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. i'm back. i didn't lose my shit, i found it.]