FIFTY SIX

"Please I beg you, Noona. We need to make Heeseung hyung and Jungwon fuse."

Riki desperately begged, as he held Sunoo close to him. He doesn't know what he was feeling right now. That he spouted those words without much thinking how it would affect the fairy in front of him. 

He feels so exhausted and he's close to passing out. Feeling the awful feeling if being suffocated.

Riki doesn't know what to do.

"As much as i want to save Sunoo, I also can't risk Jungwon's life." Minji sighed as she responded to Riki, there's nothing she can do but to not give Heeseung and Jungwon the permission to fuse. "Really, Riki. I don't know, I'm not sure what Yoongi is planning right now. The other prince's are somewhere inside the castle, he held them in."

Minji stated as she turned around and started to walk slowly.

"This is unfair. Why can't you save Sunoo?" Riki bluntly uttered as he stared at the fairy's back, his words made MInji stop in her tracks, turning back to face Riki. 

She scoffed.

"Unfair? Watch your mouth Riki. Wouldn't it be also unfair to Jungwon if you'll let him fuse with Heeseung? Jungwon's life is on the line and also... Heeseung's. Riki, Do not be stupid. Don't make any stupid decision, think of a wise way to save Sunoo and not involve other's lives." The fairy said with a cold voice as she glared at Riki. Before Riki could even say something Minji turned and started taking her steps towards the west part of the castle field.  

Riki couldn't speak, he spouted everything without thinking. He didn't realize how stupid he thought of a way to heal Sunoo. He did not think of what might happen in the future if they'll let Jungwon fuse with Heeseung. And for what Minji said to him, he wasn't offended at all. He felt as if he was slapped with what Minji said to him.

"Where will you take Sunoo? The King is looking for the both of you, and we all know that you can't just pass through the big gates." Minji stopped again, just enough for Riki to hear what she was saying.

"Noona, I don't know. I'm really sorry." Riki looked down as tears started to well up his eyes again. 

Minji felt a little bad for him, she must have also realized how empty minded Riki is this time. She can feel the suffocation too.

"You have to find a different safe place, better avoid your chambers and royal guards." the fairy stated as she pulled up her hood. 

"And if you find one, Let Sunoo rest immediately. By that, i think he can also regain a bit of his energy." Minji instructed and after that, "I promise, I'll find you." her eyes glowed as she glitched into the thin air and completely disappeared. 

 Riki stared at the far distant as he adjusted Sunoo on his lap.

He can't tell what he is feeling right now.

He can feel the satisfaction of the silence, no voices, nor whispers.

But he can also feel the suffocation of his chest, mind and his entire body. 

Riki feels so uneasy.

He wants to take a break from this exhaustion.

But it is their fault in the first place, if only they've stopped Nishi from lashing out. None of this would have happened.

And he felt so upset at himself, he couldn't believe everything he had said. 

Putting both Heeseung and Jungwon's life on the edge to save Sunoo. Riki felt so ashamed, both the healers had done enough. 

Riki blinked as he shook his head vigorously, laying Sunoo on the ground first before picking him up in his arms. He cannot also look at Sunoo on his face, if he will, guilt'll hit him over and over.

"Sunoo, i'm really, really sorry." 

Riki muttered as he began to walk opposite side of where the fairy glitched and disappeared.

As he began taking big steps, he looked back and forth to check if there's any royal guard.

"Ah shit, I don't know where we'll go." he grunted as he stopped in his tracks, scrunching his nose as he felt the numbness of his arms due to the amber's weight. "fucking think, riki." he cursed.

"Riki!"

Suddenly, he heard a voice yelling for his name. 

"Riki!!"

So he looked around and scanned the area. But the more the voice gets louder,

"Riki!"

, the more he recognized the owner of the voice. 

"Riki- san!"

He sighed in relief as soon as he caught a sight of the two dorky Prince.

The white haired and The emerald eyed.

Jungwon was happily skipping, bouncing and jumping towards him as Sunghoon only tailed behind the emerald making him shake his own head.

[im gonna cut this here, i got a bad migraine T-T sorry for not updating, dowwyy got busy and such. byiee.]