THREE

it was completely dark, the moon was already up and shining bright. the sounds of crickets adding to the cold wind that passes through the big unsealed window.
Heeseung was sat in one of the cushioned couch, crossed legs while he rubbed his temples frustratedly.

"Where did Jake go?" he asked Sunoo who was playing with Sunshine at the moment. looking up, Sunoo tilted his head to look at Riki. sprawled in the long couch, shrugging his shoulders, signing he also don't know.

they were the only three that was left on their usual bonding room, which is on the last part of the castle. the seven mostly hang out together in that room, when they were still kids. the moment they had grown up, slowly they despised their abilities. bringing them to the pit of darkness. thinking that having abilities was cool, they had only wished that all of these was a stupid dream. but it was obviously a... nightmare.

Jake had gone out, fleeing outside the window. it was nothing new to them. Heeseung was the one who gathered them together in that room and still waiting for the other two to come, Sunghoon and Jay.

"Jungwon?"

Heeseung asked hoping that the others know where did that boy go. "You see, Jake had gone out so he is probably looking for Jungwon." Riki sat up ruffling his jet black hair. "also, why did you collect us here? I have things to do, you know." he added and then completely stood up, walking through the big cabinets that was in the corner of the room. Sunoo looked at him in disbelief.
"you didn't know?, you're so dumb." the amber eyes blinked so innocently. a pair of purple orbs watched them intensely, studying their very movements and words.

"and why I am the dumb one here? it's you and you're stupid cat." Riki scoffed opening the cabinets harshly, the sound of the rutting metal made Sunshine flinch and got on top of the Angel. "shut up. you didn't know people was all over the castle. protesting that they don't want a new King. Shouting names at us, you didn't know? go out and see for yourself. stupid." Sunoo attempted to stand up from his crisscrossed legs, a sharp noise was heard in front of him. Riki and a shining Katana with a two-faced wolf carved in the base of the sharp shining weapon, dusk black smokes covered the Katana as it was pointed directly on the Amber yellow eyes.

"Hey- hey, Riki don't use that. We did make a deal that you will stop using that when I let you take over, right?"

it was deadly dangerous, and Niki had decided to stop Riki from using it. The Katana holds a black magic, if it wasn't in graved for you and you had a hold of it. its either you turn into crisps of dust or banish from the world or you'll still live in the ground but a curse has been given to you. so touch it or it'll cost your life.

Niki's soft voice was heard throughout the whole room, Heeseung only stared at the two while he petted the sleeping Sunshine on his lap. Sunoo was smiling up at Riki, as his amber pupils flickered and Riki was looking so calm.

"oh, so you're gonna use that in me?"

"so what if I am?" Riki responded with the teasing tone of his voice, he smirked pushed the blade closer to Sunoo's smooth flesh.

"you didn't know?" Sunoo was becoming all calm, he tilted his head to look at Heeseung. he saw his Sunshine looking at them while licking the angle's fingers.

"didn't know what?"

"that I'm still more powerful than you do?"

Heeseung had rolled his eyes at them, How could Riki summon a fight with a healer and an Energy. stupid.
when it comes to darkness, lightness will always win.

Riki scrunched up his nose, "oh, are you? all I know is I AM the most powerful from the all of us. just so you know." Riki retorted, the grip his weapon's handle tightened, he was pissed at Sunoo. He was pissed that Sunoo was right, it was true. but he ain't letting the others think of him as such a weakling, Niki was already a weak guy and also him. no.

"Riki, calm down please."

Niki pleaded he doesn't want any of them to fight. not in this time, where everything is messed up. why would the King decided to pass crown this early? giving them challenges about knowing yourself . they don't even want to be the next crowned King. and when they say they don't want, they don't.

"okay."

Riki's reply was simple but he had the devilish smirk on his lips, the time after he was be able to take control.
bringing the Katana down, Sunoo furrowed his brows at him. he turned back walking to the cabinet as he placed his weapon back on his black leather case, with golden swirls all around it.

"Now, Where are you going?" Heeseung abruptly stood up, the cat slipping out from his lap and into the floor running towards Sunoo and snuggled to his legs.

"Somewhere to have some fun."

Riki replied as the dusky black orbs looked at the both of them, Heeseung and Sunoo. grabbing the small knife, with the half moon sign on the handle he placed on his pocket and walked out of the room. taking Jake's knife.
Heeseung had no time to block him from going out when he his frame suddenly went blurred and disappeared.

"how brave of him to challenge me."

Sunoo pouted, like he wasn't pointed a sharp Katana earlier. he was always calm. he doesn't have to worry in everything, he was skilled and trained. he wasn't scared of dying, because he was a healer. but what scared him the most? Niki being hurt, he doesn't want his innocent little brother to be hurt by that heartless Riki.

"Just don't mind him its been a while since he took over." Heeseung responded at his statement, facing the big window as he summoned his wings the feathers immw scattered to the floor.

"But what if he hurts Niki like last t-."

"They're here."

Sunoo what cut off from his sentence as he saw Heeseung's wing retracted back. standing up he padded towards the big window and peeked out. there, Jake up in the air as the black wings flapped magically on his back while holding a passed out Jungwon in his arms.
wasn't just passed but he looked terrible. he was hurt.

"treat him for me."

Heeseung muttered and ran out of the room, he's going to find the two remaining.

Riki, also.

[so I accidentally published the half part of the chapter, me is dumbie.]