BLUE SAPPHIRE

"aqua! come back!"

the boy with blue hair yelled after the aggressive running wolf around the wide oval, the wolf was big and its fur was also blue. no matter how loud the boy shout for his wolf to come back, Aqua continued to run around.

"fine! we're going to zircon! don't you want that?"

the boy yelled again making the blue wolf halt its running and looked back at the boy that was meters away. the blue haired boy grinned at himself, succeeding to make his wolf stop from running away from him.

aqua had made a tantrum when he didn't let the wolf see him, and visiting 'zircon's place. after he declined at the wolf's request, aqua was a running mess. growled, and bared his fangs at him. he doesn't even know why his wolf reacted that way.

the blue haired boy ran towards the wolf in a fast pace, aqua had noticed the leash in his owner's hands. whimpering and letting out crying noises. aqua doesn't like to be in a leash, that's why. the wolf began running as the blue boy prepared the leash to tie him and not run away again.

"hey, not fair!"

"i promise, we're going." the boy pleaded the wolf to stop but he continuously ran.

the wolf didn't dare to look back at him and suddenly disappeared. the wolf slowly turning into a crystal clear water, the water spreads around the grassy field as the boy sighed. this wolf was seriously a pain in the head.

"gosh, aqua."

the boy threw the blue leash in the air as it also disappeared, the waters fell down on the grass. Just like what Aqua did. he ran his slender fingers through his blue hair and puffed some airs.

"young prince!"

an assistants voice echoed through the whole wide oval as he snapped his head towards the voice, he saw the castles assistant and brother... heeseung. he frowned, seeing the white and purple wings of his older brother. he was jealous about it, he doesn't like this abilities of his. he liked his brother's abilities more. but he didn't know how much Heeseung also disliked his own features.
they will never know.

"ajhussi." muttering he walked closer to the two.

"hello, hyung." he waved at his older brother as he saw the wings disappear on his brothers back, the feathers flying out in different direction. heeseung only waved at him as his purple orbs flickered into black and turning back to purple, the blue haired boy saw that. but he kept quite and paid attention to the middle aged man in front of him.

"prince jay, the king had requested for you."

he looked at hesseung and back at the assistant in front of him, heeseung shrugged. summoning his wings again as it flapped beautifully in the air. he rolled his eyes how can his brother just come here and then go, the hell?

"th-." before the assistant could finish his other words, splashes of water hit his face as he immediately wiped it. gosh, this Prince is literally a brat.

the blue haired boy disappeared just like Aqua and the leash earlier,  leaving with waters splashing around the filled.

jay

“the aqua prince of daegu dynasty royals”

the secondth prince, he had an aqua blue hair. natural since he was born. he hated his abilities too, just like Heeseung and Jake. he also spend most of his time inside the big wide oval field with his wolf, aqua.

aqua, his aqua wolf had the same abilities with him.
he can be transparent all the time and teleport to places too, but not without leaving water every time they'd be invisible.

yeah, a mess.

he spends time in the field with aqua, like jungwon would do inside the forest but alone. he also doesn't want people to judge him, being an aqua was difficult. not that they needed water, its because their body produces so much water. and jay hated that. he just wanted to be like heeseung, abilities not much of a bother.
but he didn't know, what heeseung was thinking too.

you'll drown us with your water.”

“you can't be the next king.”

“unworthy.”

BLUEEEEJAAAYYSSSSSSS!

[hey. aight, i just want to ask question. is it okay if I'll add a little ships? iknow I had written on authors note that there's no ship, but I actually deleted that part. so yea, just a little ships nothing serious. he he, btw I'm eating a whole packet of mini kitkat so good luck to me and my unexisting diabetes. sorry for the long note.]