FIVE

The blonde stepped closer towards the cotton blue haired male, his back facing the blonde as his purple fairy wings retracted and quickly disappearing on his back.

"love, I told you to rest." mumbled the blonde. wrapping his arms around the fairy's waist, he hugged him as the blonde rested his chin on the latter's shoulders.

"I'm almost finished with my first project, see?"

the fairy responded with his soft sweet voice, melting the man behind him. the purple crystal dusts continued to form in his palm, as his orbs also turned the same color. the dusts made the purple stone grew more big, amethyst.

"after you're finish, cuddles please." the blonde steps back, but not before pecking the blue haired fairy on the neck, up to his jaw and last to his soft plumpy lips.
"yes, sir." the fairy raised his hand up to salute, jokingly.

-

"it's their fault."

the King, Agust muttered under his breath as he pressed the last key of the piano, a lot harsher.

if only he had known, he was be able to stop his love from doing anything. he wasn't expecting for his love to leave him like that. he wasn't be able to spend his time with him. he dearly missed the love of his life. the one that gave have him back his life...

was now...

long gone.

[a little soup.]