TWENTY SIX

Heeseung was full of regret.

He regretted opening his eyes to see the future, he shouldn't have let it.

Thinking, he could fix everything if he'll be able to see the future. Knowing the problem and thought of any things that'll fix everything. but what he saw in the future was something he didn't expect. it was a real chaos, and now he just wanted someone to erase that vision he saw from the future.

All the hardcore of refraining himself from seeing the future was thrown to waste, he struggled hiding it and just a split of time, he was back to seeing it again. he hated it, it tells him all the chaos and complications of the time being. he hated it because, it tells him how weak he is to try and solve those problems, it tells him how powerless he is. he hated the vision.

the incidents that happened, from Mauvais and to Yoongi. it tired him out, he didn't even notice that he had not gotten rest when he came back from Mauvais, and the incidents with Yoongi, it drained his energy and he barely can sit up on his own bed. he was tired.

he was curled up alone in his big mattress, his mind was clouded with Sunghoon and Jay's incidents. did he really lied that badly? Jay blamed him. but he has the right to blame him, Heeseung didn't tell the truth at the first place.

Though, the reason he lied. He wanted to protect them, all of them. the simple the task is, the hard he can properly do it. he was the eldest of them all, and he felt like he was no use, he can't protect them.

From what he saw in that vision, Niki should be back in Daegu already. He doesn't want any of them hurt.
Sunoo was suffering and he can't help him with his healings, it should be Niki here. He doesn't know how will they bring Niki back here, Xanchoir is a difficult country, it isn't easy there because the King is Jeon Jeongguk.

Heeseung wished it was all a dream, no, it was a nightmare. wanting to wake up from it but only realizing, it's reality.

he saw more from the vision,

Jungwon is in Edhens already, but he doesn't know why the younger agreed immediately. it bugged him, something was wrong. or maybe not.

Sunghoon is in Iciach, and Jay will be there too.

Everyone is leaving. he shouldn't let it happen.

"Hyung?" there's a soft knock on his bedroom door and the sound of knob being turned and the door opened.
Heeseung endured the dizziness on his head and sat up slowly, he can't let the other see him. "Heeseung."

it's Jay, again. Heeseung let out a tired sigh, his head bowed downwards and he tried to blink the painful pounding on his head, he wanted to heal but his he can't do it on his own, he's too tired.

"Why are you here?" the older rasped, his throat was dry letting his voice come out sounding so sick. the blue haired male shoots him a worried glance.

"I stopped by to inform you that I'm going to Iciach and also check on you."

"I know."

"Hyung, are you sick?" Jay's voice was laced with worry. It was his first time seeing his hyung like this, or, Heeseung was just to good at hiding things and he's just too bad at noticing every single details and movements.

Heeseung shook his head and spoke, "N- no, I'm not."
the latter hesitated but soon stepped forward and sat on the elders bed, he brought his palms up to Heeseung's forehead. Jay wasn't convinced at what the elder said, he wasn't looking any good. he's pale and his breathing was uneven, he's sick.

"You're sick, Aren't you feeling okay? if not, I- I can ask Sunoo to heal you. yeah, that'd be fine." Jay stood up in attempt of walking out of the room but Heeseung grabbed his arms and shook his head vigorously, the older looked like he was refraining himself to let out a cry.
Jay's thought of informing Heeseung that he was going Iciach to escort Sunghoon back in Daegu was now forgotten. Heeseung needed healings, he can't do it for himself as he was already weak. and Sunoo was the last option that'll help their eldest.

"He's not feeling well, I'm feeling okay, really." the older tried to reassure him with a small smile but he wasn't having it, he shook his head, "no." he stood and forced Heeseung to let go of him and stomped towards the door
but as soon as he was near it, it opened and revealed both Sunoo and Jake. they both gave Jay a look, a look of worry with a hint of sadness.

"hyung, why are you here?" Sunoo started and he responded with, "I came here to inform Heeseung that I'll be going to Iciach, but I think you can check on him Sunoo." they all turned their heads to Heeseung who was looking blankly on the mattress on the too of his lap, "Why what happened?" Jake asked, "He's not feeling well, just look at him, he's turning pale and I told him that Sunoo can help him but he refused. he said he's fine but he isn't looking any." Jay explained with a sigh.

"I- i can check on him." Sunoo excused himself and goes to sit beside the elder on the bed. Jake, he was amused.
he didn't know Heeseung would really show them something like this, well Heeseung tried but awfully failed. he can't hide things anymore.

"You're really leaving?" Jake shook off his thoughts and asked Jay about it, the blue haired hummed in response while they both eyed the two on the bed. Sunoo was doing the best he can do, he was still receiving the painfulness on his chest but thankfully it wasn't like the first time he got it. He was healing Heeseung carefully, the amber swirling shining smokes radiated throughout the angel's whole body. it was the basic healings Sunoo can do for now.

"Why is everyone leaving?" Jake once again asked, but it was more likely to himself.

"We weren't leaving, Jake. We have something to do too, like me. I'm going to Iciach to escort Sunghoon back here, and I'm trying to think of any solution for our problems. Niki is still not here and I'm getting worried." Jay replied,
they weren't leaving Daegu. they have things to do, important to do.

"Jungwon agreed to be the young prince, in exchange Hoseok will help us, Niki back here. Jungwon helped Sunoo, and I feel bad I shouldn't have left Niki there. Jungwon wasn't really fond to be a prince in Edhens, I know he doesn't like to be there but he chose to help Sunoo and Niki, us. I-"

"stop saying that, it was no ones fault and we're helping each other. It's good. Though, We should really try to convince Heeseung to tell us all. You know he knows everything, we can't solve this problems if he won't speak up. I'm getting worried for him too, he's keeping it all to himself. he's tiring himself out of his energy, that'll be bad." Jay once again glanced at the other two on the bed, Heeseung feel asleep and Sunoo was still healing him.

Jake nodded and ruffled his hair in frustration, "We'll both Sunoo try, Now, Maybe you should go and please be back immediately. I don't know what'll happen, but please be back." right now, the usual smug expressions pf Jake was gone, he looked tired too.

Everyone is tired.

But they didn't know Heeseung was the worst.

"I promise, We'll be back." Jake only nodded and let Jay step out of the room.

He wished everything was fine.

He doesn't want their bonds to end, it's not happening.

they won't fall apart.