FIFTY

The assistant that was assigned to escort them to the throne room was already sent off by Heeseung, informing that they won't be there this instant as they had something important thing to do inside first. the male assistant didn't question anything and only obeyed what he was ordered to do, 'please do excuse us for a minute and inform the king that we will be there as fast as we can.'

 "I told them we'll be there in a minute, and we need to settle this quickly..." Heeseung announced as he completely closed the door, walking into the corner and sat on a single chair, crossing his leg over his other leg as he leaned back on the soft chair rather calmly. he gazed at Nishi who was looking down and pinned himself near the door, the others were shooting daggers as the youngest of them only cowered even more.

 "so... what I wanted to know is, why are you all using your powers against each other? you, Jay, you were the eldest when I wasn't awake but why didn't you stop them and much worse, you actually joined in." he hissed as he gave the blue haired a stern look, Jay had his head drooped down as Sunghoon lazily leaned against him. "I really tried, hyung. but that brat is acting so stubborn and even involved Sunoo here." Jay tried to reason, staring at the obvious guilty blonde near the door with so much anger in his eyes. "You could've done it outside, idiots." Heeseung muttered as he literally ignored Jay's reasoning. 

   The angel had enough and he was tired, he couldn't even believe what is bound to happen next. "What was that, hyung? I couldn't hear you." the white haired spoke, standing on his seat as he padded his way towards Heeseung. the Angel only shook his head as Sunghoon stood in front of him, completely blocking his view of Nishi. "No.. I didn't say anything." he said as he offered a really tight smile. but the smile soon faltered when he tilted his head to the side and saw the door crack open. Jay and Jungwon fairly ignored everything.

 He furrowed his brows as he held onto Sunghoon's waist, standing up and moving the white Prince aside. "You do not just walk away from this, Mister." his stern voice boomed through the silent room as he crossed his arms over his chest. the blonde freezing on his feet as his grasp from the door handle loosened. "And you also do not tell me what I should or shouldn't do."

 "Fine, be gone. but make sure it's either Niki or Riki that will be taking over and even better if you won't come back again." Heeseung shrugged and walked forward, challenging look plastered on his face as he tested Nishi. 

 "Don't worry, I'll gladly disappear. it's not like one of you are worthy to be killed by this hands." Nishi smirked as he looked at his hands, like he isn't cowering ten seconds ago because of the looks that was thrown at him. 

 Nishi is truly, stupid. 

 "I don't know you personally, so I cannot tell whether you're really a show- off person or a complete bastard. or maybe that's the same thing?" Jungwon sassed as he rolled his eyes at the blonde, ignoring the bitter feeling when he spat those words to the younger. it was unrealistic, it's clearly Niki in front of them, and saying such things made him feel weird.

  Nishi didn't say a word before pulling the handle forcefully and slipping out of the room as he pulled back to close it, it indeed banged sending a loud noise throughout the hall way. The others were left there expression of disbelieves evident on their face as they slowly shook their head in disappointment. 

Jungwon huffed as he slumped back on the bed, pulling the covers over his head harshly that it ended up revealing Jake who was now wide awake. "What happened to him?" Jake suddenly asked, taking the others attention as they whipped their head towards him. "Oh, what a relief. you have awoken." Sunghoon exaggerated and jumped in the bed, intentionally squeezing the younger under him. Jungwon squirmed under his weight as he gave Jake a toothy smile.