FOUR

"I'm sorry, I still can't use my healings to heavy damages. the best that I can do is for plants."

Jungwon spoke, tears continuously escaping his emerald eyes as he was being laid down on the long couch, his body was numb and shivering. the swell on his ankle had gotten worst and the small blood gushing out of his scraped feet, the torn fabric of his trousers also had bloods.

Jake's eyes flickered to black and red, the blood was affecting him. its sweet. but he knows its not the right time. he knows he doesn't need any blood, he's fine.

"don't apologize, it isn't your fault okay?" Jake reassured him, cupping the whimpering boy's cheeks as he wiped the tears away with his thumb.

Sunoo sat on the floor and examined the swollen ankle,
"where did you find him?" he asked Jake, the glittering amber mist formed in his right palm. "in the forest chased by stupid mans." Jake grumbled, he wished he had killed all of them. lucky them, Jungwon, the kind prince pleaded.

The amber healer finally pressed his healing palm to the boys ankle, few shining amber was added to the mist and surrounded Jungwon's ankle whole.

"did you hurt anyone?"

Sunoo's voice came out commanding, he was making sure that no one got hurt. if anyone, issues and rumors will spread like a wild fire. he won't like it, it will add more fuel to the fire. people will dislike and hate them more.

"n-no." Jake stuttered. he's bad at lying, when Jungwon also looked up at him like a cute puppy. The boy's eyes telling him to stop lying and tell the truth. "don't lie." Sunoo said as he concentrated on healing Jungwon.

"I did... but only one."

"only.. one?"

"ye-yes, i know for sure it doesn't hurt. just a small twist of the wrist, nothing more." Jake replied, his voice was small. Even though Sunoo was younger, he still listens to him. "it still hurts, they're pure humans hyung." Sunoo sighed, he removed his palm from the ankle as the amber light also disappeared.

"I know, but they chased and hurt Jungwon. I don't want them to just get away like that."

"I know, i know. Jungwon can you still use some power? water?" Sunoo asked and proceeded to the small scrapes on Jungwon's soft flesh. pressing his palms on the skin, Jungwon felt the warmness as he let out a satisfied sigh.
"yeah, its nothing big." Jungwon responded as he saw Jake from the corner of his eyes moving to sit on the single cushioned couch. "Jake, handkerchief." Sunoo spoke as he held out his left hand towards Jake, not looking back as he was focused on the torn skin. he heard Jake shuffle on the cushion and after that he felt the soft fabric touching his fingers. looking up at Jake, with no top. the muscles on his biceps and the well-formed abs.
beautiful. but not for Sunoo.

"Handkerchief, why hand me your shirt?" Sunoo raised an eyebrow at him, "I don't have any fabric with me than that shirt. and also its soft, so it'll not irritate Jungwon's skin." its definitely true, it was for damping it to someone's skin. but it will be only used for washing out the bloods, because the scrapes skin was completely healed.

"water, please." handing it to Jungwon. He balled his fist as a quite amount of water gushed out continuously at the soft black fabric, damping it wet enough. he passed it to Sunoo, and began wiping the bloods of. the trousers had been cut in the sides till to his knees.

"done." the healer stood up like nothing happened and walked through the window. "do you know where's Jay and Sunghoon?" he asked as he inhaled a deep breath of the fresh night air. they rarely see Sunghoon and Jay, the two always hang out together on the ice skating field and the only time the rest saw them was on every meetings or special dinner.

"no, we didn't." Jake replied and stomped towards Jungwon, he was already sleeping and snored a little. Jake smiled and sat down on the edge, lifting the sleeping boys head and resting it on his lap. he closed his eyes as he ran his slender fingers through Jungwon's soft locks.

"I hope Heeseung Hyung will find them." Sunoo mumbled and looked up at the dark sky, no stars. nothing. but dark. the moon wasn't there anymore, looks like it has been covered by the dark clouds.

minutes of silence, the door swung open and Heeseung walked in first and Sunghoom followed with an red eyes. from crying. Jay was the last to come in with Riki, no. Niki. Blooded and can barely open his eyes.

"who did this? what happened? Riki, Again?!"

Sunoo shouted with furry, seeing Niki like this breaks his heart. Jungwon woke up and automatically stood up, Jake also stood up with widen eyes. It happened again. Riki was stressed, angry or sad? no one knows. Riki would hurt them both, cut, cut, cut on his skin until he was satisfied. then let Niki through it, handle the pain of every cut. Niki is weak and he won't really last long. but Sunoo is there to treat his wounds every time Riki would do this.

"Let me."

Sunoo cried as he saw Heeseung kneeling down the floor and examining the wounds, cuts on the wrist, thighs, and shoulders. he lost so many blood and the cuts was more deeper than before. Niki also didn't look so well right now, he went pale and his heartbeat could barely be heard. "please! let me!" Sunoo insisted as he tried to push Heeseung out of the way, tears brimming out of his completely plain black eyes. it wasn't amber anymore, it turned plain. black.

"shut up! you aren't helping, you're not in your right mind!" Heeseung snapped as he held both of Sunoo's wrist to make stop. "Let me okay? I'll do everything. I can." his purple orbs went soft and he let go of Sunoo.
the crying boy calmed down down and sulked in the corner. he wanted to be the one to will treat Niki. his little innocent brother.

the five watched in silence as Heeseung started to heal Niki's wounds. the terrifying sight of blood made Jake pass out, head on Jungwon's lap as he silently cried. Jay was left speechless cant believe that it happened again, he was feeling guilty. he can't look after his youngest brother. he was sorry, as he was the one that had to carry Niki's limp body. They can't blame it to Riki also. Niki and Riki are one. so it was no ones fault.

"it'll be okay." Jay muttered to Sunghoon who was staring into nothing, traumatized on every happenings this day.

"we'll be fine."

"you'll be okay."

[i want to dance wap in front of the bighit building and wait for bighit artists to come collect me]