FOURTEEN

"Hyung! N-Niki-"

the amber barges inside the big skating field confusing the ice prince and his wolf, Sunoo doesn't like coming in his Ice skating are which confused him to the point where he skated towards the panting amber.

"W- what?" sunghoon stuttered as he placed his hands on the other's shoulders. his icy gaze staring right to the amber orbs, Sunoo was a mess. beads of sweats dripping down his forehead as the cold temperature added to his misery, he ruffled his locks before gulping and tried to speak between his pants and breathes.

"N- Niki and Jake- hyung."

"yes?" the older looked at him worriedly, as he encouraged Sunoo to speak more.

"they're not in the castle anymore, I saw them last time yesterday a- and the guards had been searching for them anywhere I also did. Jungwon is in the forest too. and Jay- hyung, i- I don't know where he is." Sunoo breathed out averting his eyes at the big doors to the outside.

"what do you mean?"

"they're missing. Jake was asking Niki to teach him piano so they went on his room, but after hours I checked onto them. they weren't there anymore so I asked the guards nearby the room if they knew where the two had gone. they said Jake and Niki hasn't left room before I came in."

"does Agust know?"

sunghoon tried to keep his cool, this
case isn't serious. maybe it is? Even if Agust had known the news he wouldn't care, but practically also looking for Heeseung. it's been days and the Angel hasn't came back yet.

"I bet, yes. but he's only looking for Heeseung- hyung."
the younger turned around and began walking out, Zircon stood up from the ice floor and followed him out Sunghoon only looked at them get out while he removed his skating figure. eventually, he followed too.

"Jay? you know where he is?" Sunghoon asked as they were out of his field already, Zircon ran off and immediately turned into big droplets of water. his owner knowing where his wolf was heading to.

"I haven't seen him too."Sunoo left out a soft sigh and slowed his pace in walking when he noticed the older barely keeping up to him.

"maybe, we can go to the throne room and ask Agust some questions?" Sunghoon suggested and he ran his fingers through his whitey locks, putting his hands on his trousers pocket. Sunoo gave him a a small hum and walked off to the throne room's direction.

[i tried-]