TWO

"We don't want a new King!"

"We don't want the curses to rule us!"

"King Agust will remain the King!"

the people protested in front of the castle's big barricade, man's with swords and shields held them outside. forming a big line completely closing the big gates. some of the humans have gotten hurt from being so aggressive that made the guards to point swords at them, shoved them on the ground to restrain them from keep coming in.

people around the castle was a big mess, shouting, shouting, shouting mean words. they're mixed, females, males, teenagers, seniors and even toddlers. how dangerous to bring your kids in the protest. paper banners was flying in any directions, people were to busy shouting curse that is probably directed to the prince's.

it has been two days since the message to the whole nation of the current King was released. That he was passing the crown to one of his Son's. After the message was out, thousands of people was already in front of the castle. throwing mean words, offending, criticizing, and hurtful words towards the seven prince. which is really against the rule, its the King's son's and they have no rights to accuse them for being something.

but did Agust care? no, he had let the peoples shout names outside the castle while he was inside his piano room, clearly not bothered at all. he maybe look like he doesn't give a fuck about what was happening outside. but he is, what can he do? he already knew that all of this was going to happen at all.

Agust was also not bothered that the Prince's were being chased with shouting and protesting humans outside the castle.

one of them was Jungwon, he was out of the forest when it all started. he was all alone and the other prince were probably inside their rooms in the castle.
he had no choice but to run inside the dusky forest, the sun was already setting and he was still chased by people. they have thrown object over him, some of hitting him and would probably leave bruises.

"Jake-ah where are you?"

Jungwon panted as he continued running, the thorny plants scraping his smooth bare feet. it was clearly dusk and only the torches of mans following him was all he can see. his eyes was blurred with brimming tears mixed with sweats. he didn't use his powers other than his wind, commanding the winds to block the man's way. it was no harm at all. he doesn't want any people to be hurt even though the people was hurting him.

"Weakling! Get over here!"

a man shouted as the winds summons had already finished, he started running again. muttering his brother's name. Jake. he cant call anyone besides Jake, his other brothers don't give a shit about him and let him all by himself. But Jake was actually caring towards him, he would accompany Jungwon in the forest and spend time together. he was all Jungwon trusted.

running over a rather big stone he stumbled in ground, he groaned as he restrained himself from crying. why does he have to be in this situation? he tried standing back up but failed, he had sprained his ankle and it automatically swollen. unlucky life. man's with torches gathered all around him.

"You aren't going to be the King and so for your brothers."

a man spat, it wasn't like he was actually interested on being the next King, he wasn't at all. Jungwon looked down, holding his right ankle and tried to massage it himself. he ignored all the people around him as winds surrounded his ears, blinding his hearings.

"Jake."

he muttered slowly and smiles to himself, seeing a shadow teleporting back and fort from the corner of his eyes. he already know who it was. the shadow continued moving, the stupid humans clearly did not notice the movements of the surrounding. dumbs. the shadow came to a stop right in the direction where Jungwon's eyes was fixed at. the familiar glowing Ruby Red orbs, he loved that.

"why don't we play a little?" another man spoke as he held out the burning torch in front of Jungwon's face. hands creeping down to the boy's sprained ankle. the man squeezed it as Jungwon let out a whimper. that's when the shadow snapped unnoticed towards the center of the gathered people and in Jungwon's back. the shadow held a tight grip of the mans wrist, the bluish mark was immediately visible. the man grunted and tried to free himself out of the tight grip.

"touch him or die."

the voice sounded monstrous that made the people step back, the red eyes glaring at the man in front of him. the man shook his head as he was at the verge of crying. taking a hint of the red eyed boy with the tight grip of his wrist, slowly bending his arms.

"Jake, don't."

"why wouldn't I lovely?"

Jake looked down at the trembling Jungwon, his eyes went soft red when he saw the glistening emerald orbs.

he was crying.

Jake don't like it.

"Just don't, I- It's not you..."

"I don't want you to hurt anyone."

Jungwon pleaded as he pressed his crystal dusting palms in his sprained ankle, but it wasn't working. his healings was only better when it comes to plants.

"stop that, Jungwon- ah."

"Please, take me out of here." jungwon looked up at the pained expression of the man that touched him. other mans had already scrammed out of the forest, afraid of the Vampire. Vampire they said. two or three was left there, obvious that they had peed their pants.
they saw what Jungwon did to his ankle, they were amazed but the curse already corrupted their minds.

"Will do."

"but I think this won't hurt right?"

Jake smirked and twisted the arms that was still on his grip, screams of the man echoed through the whole forest. crouching down to Jungwon's level he let go of the strong grip and easily picked up the shocked boy.

"I- I told you don't hurt anyone."

"he touched you. I don't like it."

"but... still."

Jungwon pouted as he bowed his head, the screams and harsh foot steps lingered his ears. the stupid humans had already left crying, and whimpering in pain. jungwon felt bad about the man, he didn't deserve that, but deserved it at the same time.

snaking his arms into Jake's neck, the big black wings appeared on his back.

"hold me tight."

[this wasn't supposed to be the second chapter but I really love their ship, huhu cute. but anyways period cramps. ouch.]