FIFTY THREE

Again, it was all bound to happen.

Five young prince stood attentively in front of the throne, the King who was now standing beside the royalty throne carefully eyed them as the awkwardness lingered through the air. As much as they wanted to escape, none of them dared to try, even though they can overcome the guards who were gathered behind them.

But the prince's wanted to keep things the way they already are, to not occasionally destroy their own castle in a mere blink of an eye. They don't want disasters from happening because of their own selfishness, trying to run away and escape from reality that they are actually standing before the empty throne.

One of them blamed his own self, he was pissed at himself that he can't do anything before this commission happened. He should've stopped everything, though, he also doesn't know how will it work to change and stop those things he doesn't want to happen from happening,

  One of them wanted to lash out, to let his inner devil out, to let his anger out. But he cannot do that, he's a royalty and he knows someone might really be disappointed at him if he does one thing that he is sure, they won't like. He's trying to stay calm and not attack anyone at this point,

One of them doesn't really care of where this situation would led them to, all he was cared for is their safety, he sure knows that the others can handle the situation pretty well, but he does not want any of them harmed. If one of them was harmed, he can't hold himself back anymore. He'll be reckless, ruthless, and heartless in an instant,

One of them was giving piercing icy glare to whoever it is, if he caught someone staring at him he would snarl at them, he doesn't like the attention he was getting recently. He wants to be alone at this time, if only no on stopped him from using his power earlier he could have gone out of this hell hole and be free on his own. He really wanted to snap at everyone and no matter who it is, he doesn't give a single damn anymore,

  And, one of them was... at the verge of crying. He's feeling pain everywhere and he cannot let it out, not when their in this situation. The energy inside his body was too much that all he wanted to do was let them out, but he's afraid that someone might be harmed and hurt if he suddenly let it out.

Everything is dangerous and he tried to get a grip on himself and focus on what's happening in his surrounding, ignoring the fact that all he wanted to happen is to be held in that certain someone else's arms and be cuddled until he falls asleep and forget everything.

"Now, would you tell me where's the dusk and the amber?" The King asked them again, for the past hours, minutes, and seconds. all they answered to whatever the question the King asked was, "We don't know."

And of course it was a big, sweet, pretty lie.

Of course, the angel knows where the dusk and amber at this moment. But would he choose the dumb choice and spill out the truth? He knows the reason why the amber and dusk was really needed and it looked like the King was at the verge of restraining himself to kill the prince's on the stop. Heeseung had to mentally laugh at that, he knew that the King can't do anything to them if he still wanted them to be completed. 

"This is the last time I'm asking, if you won't answer properly. I would have to order the soldiers to search up the castle and the whole fucking country, and if they found the dusk and the amber whereabouts, I won't hesitate to order them to drag or even worse harm them if needed. Just so they would go with the soldiers and be in inside this fucking throne room!"

Agust yelled in frustration, pure fury was evident in his eyes as he glared towards the prince's direction. Jay and Jake completely ignored his bullshits as they distressly whined internally, not even giving the King a single glance. 

Heeseung was restraining himself from shouting back and disrespectfully snap at the King, he doesn't want to keep things worse right now.

And of course, Sunghoon and Jungwon.. they're at the verge of crying in frustration. they completely lost their patience that ll they wanted to do was roll down the floor and cry loudly until they can finally be kicked out of the throne room.

"We still don't know where they are, and if you don't want us to be completed. Do not touch them or even lay a finger to them, or else you're desperate needs won't be fulfilled." Heeseung spat with venom laced in his voice, amethyst eyes piercing through the King's head. Agust looked at him affectedly, the King seemed affected by his words that it slowly made a small smile creep up to from in his lips.

His voice wasn't loud to be heard by the guards behind them but also wasn't too low to not be heard by the other prince's and especially the King.

The other four looked at him with a confused face, he almostly forgot that he still didn't told them what he was talking about. But he was sure, they'd cope up with everything later.

"How bold of you to threaten me, and you must've wronged yourself,  I do not have any desperate need that you would need to fulfill. You all will gonna benefit from it in the first place." Agust responded, his amber orb glowing as he stared back at the angel.

Half of the angel's statement is true and, Half of the King's statement was aso true.

"Oh, How can you be so sure about that? What way would it benefit us? Please, enlighten me." Heeseung teased as a he restrained himself from grinning too much, all he wanted to do was test the King a bit and he would stop there immediately.

"Hyung, what are you two talking about?" Jay asked beside him, who already sat comfortably in the golden chair that the guards have brought for them out of Jungwon's request.

"So unfair, he has a throne a we still have to stand in front of him. It's been so many fucking hours." He heard Jungwon's voice whisper as the younger sat down on one of the chair that lined up behind them with his arms crossed in his chest. Heeseung stifled a small chuckle and faced Jay again, "You'll find out later."

Agust stared at them, all seated as their gloomy faces lessened, they all just needed a fucking seat so that they can cool their minds a little bit. They're the prince's of this country and was treated badly, how unfair.

"I don't need to enlighten you because I am more sure you already know the truth, anyways."

The King shrugged and took his own seat, leaning back as he glanced back at Heeseung not before raising one of his brow. He signed the guards to turn around and did they, facing the entrance of the throne room instead.

Agust broke into a small smile as he stared hardly at Heeseung, without even breaking any eye contact, the Angel did the same. the already confused prince's looked even more confused, the conversation they were having was truly heated that it made Jungwon uncomfortable. Uncomfortable, because he knows deep to his mind the reason why they are so truly confused.

It's because he barely know the truth.

"Well, would it be better if you keep your mouth shut this time?" Agust stated, closing his eyes as he took a deep breath before crack them open again. he flashed his gummy smile as he giggled before spouting the most dangerous truth Heeseung was trying to avoid,

"I know that you really wanted to meet my Jiminie, right? I wonder what's the reason." 

[I'm really sorry if these chapters are... everywhere. I'm sincerely sorry, I'm not a good writer that's why :( thank you for still supporting and reading this, ilysm!]