ARC 5 Re: Everyone Loves Little Immortal Mushroom

Chapter 228: Back To That Key Moment ⑥

TL: Resonance

“Brother Hua Cheng, I already told you that you were going the wrong way, but you still don’t believe me.” Ding Qiyu wiped off the sweat from his forehead and complained helplessly.

Hua Cheng smiled apologetically, “I’m sorry, I wanted to take a shortcut and enter the city earlier, but I ended up…”

The two of them had just gone through a battle, and their body’s spiritual energy was almost exhausted. They urgently needed to enter the city to recuperate. Who knew that they would lose their way while heading there. If they had sufficient spiritual energy, they could have flown with their swords or used their spiritual sense to check the route. However, their injuries were so serious it would be difficult for them to recover for a while, and they just had to lose their way.

Just as they were sighing about their misfortune, the clear sound of wind chimes could vaguely be heard from not far away.

“Huh? Could there be someone staying here?” Ding Qiyu looked towards Hua Cheng in doubt.

Hua Cheng touched his own head and muttered, “I’m not sure, let’s go over and take a look.”

The two of them followed the sound of the chimes and slowly walked towards the other side.

After passing through a green bamboo forest, the first thing that appeared before them was a distinctive bamboo building, outside of which hung a string of wind chimes that swayed gently in the wind, letting out a tinkling sound. A sail was erected at the entrance with the words “Resting Tea House” written on it. A few stone tables and chairs were placed in the courtyard, and a tea set was placed on each table. Spring water flowed and flower petals were dancing lightly in the sky, bringing in the fragrance of flowers.

Hua Cheng and Ding Qiyu took a deep breath, only to feel refreshed and their fatigue seemed to have vanished.

They walked into the teahouse and chose a random stone table to take a seat. Without waiting for them to shout, someone already came out of the bamboo building.

It was a handsome, white-haired young man with a warm smile and a pure temperament that made people have a favourable impression at first sight. The young man approached, lifted the teapot, and poured two cups of hot tea for the two of them. His fingers were slender and long looking like jade and very pleasing to the eye.

“Two guests that came from afar, please have some tea.” Shang Ke greatly welcomed the first wave of guests who had come after more than half a month.

Their attention was quickly drawn to the tea on the table. In the jade-white teacups, tea leaves were suspended in the water. The tea was clear, the mist lingering, and the fragrance entered their nose.

Hua Cheng lifted the cup and smelled the tea fragrance first before taking a sip. He immediately felt himself relaxed, as if a warm current had filled his belly.

“Good tea.” Hua Cheng praised. Once he finished praising, he emphasized again, “It’s a really good tea!”

After tasting it, Ding Qiyu also expressed his approval. But after a few moments, a hint of surprise flashed in his eyes. He didn’t know if it was just an illusion, but the originally stagnant spiritual energy in his body faintly appeared to be gaining momentum, and his fatigue was also greatly reduced.

He looked at the tea in his hand and then at the young man beside him, a thoughtful expression on his face.

Hua Cheng, however, was carefree and didn’t seem to care about it. He asked, “Gentleman, what can we eat in this teahouse?”