ARC 16 : THIS LIFE~THE BEGINNING

Chapter 267: This Life—The Beginning (VIII)

TL: Resonance

After seeing the power of Chu Hao and the robots development prospect, Wei Xun immediately decided to use it as the basis to build a huge science park. As the core of the technology and inventor, Shang Ke has great autonomy and shares.

With Wei Xun’s support, Shang Ke no longer need to worry about funding and equipment. He only had to focus on technology research and development.

Because of the science park, Wei Xun is so busy that he basically has no time to contact Shang Ke during the day. But at night, when he sleeps alone, all kinds of chaotic images always appear in his mind, disturbing his mind and causing his blood to boil.

Picking up the phone, Wei Xun sent a text message to Shang Ke, but Shang Ke did not reply. He sent another one, but there was still no reply.

“Damn it!” Who was it who promised him that he would “keep his phone close to him 24 hours a day, fully charged, and to check every text message in great detail”?!

The phone on the bed beeped with a text message, Chu Hao turned his head and said, “Keke, you have a message.”

“Who sent it? Read it for me.” Shang Ke asked while lying on the workbench without looking back.

Chu Hao’s electronic eye flashed a few times, and the phone’s text message was read automatically “Sleeping?”

Chu Hao directly imitated Wei Xun’s voice, and Shang Ke knew as soon as he heard it.

“Do you want to reply?” Chu Hao asked.

“Don’t bother with him.” Shang Ke directly ignore him.

After a while, a second text message was received, and Chu Hao instantly read “I can’t sleep, talk to me.”

Why do I have to talk to you just because you say to talk? He was still angry at the fact that Wei Xun had climbed onto his bed at night. Shang Ke rolled his eyes and decided to ignore him. Then he thought, if he did not reply to the text message, that guy won’t “break into the house” again at night, right?

Whether he will or not, Shang Ke will not bet against Wei Xun’s morality with his own morality.

He abruptly stood up, stuffed Chu Hao into his backpack, then grabbed his notebook, put on his jacket, and left neatly.

Ten minutes later, a Land Rover rushed into the neighborhood. Wei Xun got out of the car and familiarly found his way into Shang Ke’s home. The result was that he didn’t get to see him.

“Keke, Wei Xun called.” The phone’s ringing echoed in the hotel room. Chu Hao thought Shang Ke did not hear and dutifully reminded.

While carrying Chu Hao out of his backpack, Shang Ke said, “Put me through.”

“Where are you?” Wei Xun’s voice didn’t sound too pleasant.

Did he really go to his house again? Otherwise, he should have asked “are you home” instead of “where are you”. Oh, what an “easy to understand” man.

“Yuntai.” Shang Ke casually reported the name of a place. In fact, he was in the hotel next to his neighbourhood.

“Why did you suddenly go to Yuntai?”

“To see the cherry blossoms.”

“When will you be back?”

“Two or three days.”