ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 212: Death Cycle (X)

TL: Resonance

Di Kui stopped. He looked at Shang Ke who was in his embrace, then looked at the door.

Huo Xuan stood outside the door and stared at the door with gloomy eyes, seemingly looking straight at the person inside.

The weak door let out creaking sound under the two of their gaze as if it would fall apart any moment.

The pressure in the surrounding area rose. The air seemed as though it was stagnant and made people feel suffocated. Shang Ke only felt his blood surging and both his eyes hurt, making him feel very uncomfortable. The two of them didn’t use their abilities. Just their aura alone was enough to kill.

Di Kui’s muscles bulked and his sharp nails glinted with purple-black cold light. A strong will to fight broke out from his body just like a beast ready to strike. Seeing that he was about to run wild, Shang Ke hugged his neck and bit his chin.

What are you doing? Di Kui’s imposing momentum relaxed a little as he got distracted and glanced at Shang Ke. Because of this distraction, Huo Xuan who was outside got the advantage.

Shang Ke sensed that Di Kui wanted to counterattack so he quickly looked around for a milk bottle. Then, he realised that the bottle he always carried around on him had already been given to Di Kui and was crushed into crumbs by him.

With great determination, he looked up and kissed Di Kui’s lips and did everything he could to attract his attention.

Di Kui was indeed distracted again and turned his attention towards Shang Ke again. His soaring violence relaxed once again.

Shang Ke’s lips and tongue makes him happy and he couldn’t help but be invested in it. He stretched out his hand to hold Shang Ke up and responded eagerly to his kiss.

The two of them who were immersed in a hot kiss didn’t realise that a barrier faintly appeared around them. The barrier blocked the aura that was dancing about in the air outside and formed an independent small world within.

Although it wasn’t the first time they kissed, Di Kui’s actions were still simple and rough. To keep his own tongue, Shang Ke quickly withdrew when he found the opportunity.

Di Kui grunted in discontent and was about to chase after it when he heard Huo Xuan’s voice from outside the door, “Shang Ke, are you okay?”

Huo Xuan didn’t intend to find the expert who fought him before. He decided to come and take a look only after he realised that his aura was hidden in the building Shang Ke was staying in.

Coming here, Huo Xuan immediately noticed an expert hidden nearby. He wasn’t certain if the expert was in Shang Ke’s room, but the distance between them was definitely less than 50m. Huo Xuan had thought that he could force him out, but the other person’s aura disappeared unexpectedly halfway through and was replaced by Shang Ke’s golden light.

Huo Xuan was worried that Shang Ke would be hurt, so he didn’t take back his power. Instead, he asked aloud.

Di Kui heard Huo Xuan’s voice and tyranny flashed past his eyes. Shang Ke was about to reply but was blocked by him unreasonably.

Their bodies teleported and Di Kui pressed Shang Ke against the wall. He increased the strength of the kissing, paining Shang Ke to the point he made low groans.

Huo Xuan has great hearing. When he heard those groans, he lifted his leg ready to break in.

“… I’m fine!” Shang Ke’s slightly constrained voice sounded timely and stopped him.