ARC 8 Re : Covenantor

Chapter 238: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

TL: Resonance

After Lu Xiufan left the capital, even the Queen was unable to contact him directly. He originally planned to stay in Linde town for a year and a half, but his vacation ended early in less than three months. The reason was that Her Majesty the Queen was publicly looking for the “missing” Prince in the media, and now the whole world probably knew that a certain Prince had abandoned his official duties and missed three months of work.

In view of the complicated situation in the capital, Lu Xiufan didn’t ask Shang Ke to go back with him. Although he was very reluctant to do so, they could only part for the time being.

“This is for you.” Before leaving, Lu Xiufan handed Shang Ke three cards, one was the Golden Card which enjoyed the special treatment of the bank, one was the fund card for the dividends of the Lu family’s industry, and the last one was the authorization card for all of Lu Xiufan’s real estate. All three cards were equipped with Shang Ke’s fingerprint password and had the same usage rights as Lu Xiufan’s.

“This fund card can also mobilize the network of all the industries under the Lu family, so if you encounter any trouble, you can ask them to help you solve it.” Lu Xiufan carefully instructed, his eyes full of worry and reluctance.

Shang Ke put the card away properly and then watched Lu Xiufan leave without saying a word of farewell.

After Lu Xiufan returned to the capital, the forces that had been in turmoil instantly became calm and peaceful. He was like a Ding Hai Shen Zhen[1], as long as he was there, no one dared to cause a wave.

A certain someone came back in a murderous rage, but didn’t see anyone who was causing trouble at all, which made his mood very bad. He was thinking about who he should vent his anger on when he suddenly received a secret message from his guards:
【Sir, Second Young Master left Linde Town today and flew to Duri City】.

The guards privately called Shang Ke “second young master”. Lu Xiufan was born second in the family, so his “wife” would be second young master’s wife, or “second young master” for short.

The city of Duri was next to the capital Soya and is only a few hours’ drive away. It has the largest industrial zone and technology park in the country, and is home to many talented people from all walks of life. Lu Xiufan figured out Shang Ke’s purpose after a little thought. He had seen Shang Ke’s business plan before, and he guessed that Shang Ke must be planning to implement it now.

“I’ve only been away for three days, and he already can’t wait to fly away…” Lu Xiufan looked lonely. But when he thought about his reason for starting his business in Duri City, it was self-evident. It was obviously for the convenience of meeting him.

Lu Xiufan’s expression warmed, and his original upright sitting posture tilted 5° towards the seat.

A week later, the guards sent another message :
【Second young master is preparing to register a company. He has a few names pre-selected, and would like to ask for your opinion】.

Lu Xiufan replied :
【I’m okay with it, do as he says.】

Guard :
【Second young master’s company has been successfully registered and is called “Covenant” Technology Co. Ltd.】

Lu Xiufan :
【On the day of the opening, send 50 grand opening stands and a batch of lab equipment over.

Guard :
【Second young master said that fifty grand opening stands are too many, only two are needed.】