ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 257: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

TL: Resonance

“Mr. Wen, we’ve negotiated with Ji Tong village, and if things go well, we can begin construction in a week.” Secretary Tong Fei reported while passing the document to Wen Jingrong.

“Negotiated?” Wen Jingrong was doubtful, “Nothing unexpected happened during the process? Wasn’t there a petition before?”

Petition? What’s the situation? Shang Ke, who was leaning on Wen Jingrong’s finger, muttered secretly.

The system instantly answered: 【Ji Tong village is a new project that Wen Jingrong is going to develop. Due to the majority of the villagers firmly opposing, this area has not been successfully acquired.】

“This matter is also by luck.” Tong Fei explained with an odd expression, “The villagers did intend to start a petition, but before they left, the century-old tree they regarded as a guardian god was suddenly split in half by lightning, and then many villagers’ livestock successively caught the plague and they suffered heavy losses. Many people said it was God’s will, and then, they agreed to accept our acquisition. “

“There was no objection to our purchase price?”

“Yes.”

Wen Jingrong was silent: Why was it even smoother than his previous life? In the beginning, in order to consume the blessing on his body, he did his best to be a dishonest businessman, and did not hesitate to do wrong by any means. For example, in this acquisition, he lowered the price to a very low level, and also prepared a demolition team to enforce this. However, the acquisition was successful before any of these means were used?

“The contract is also signed?” Wen Jingrong asked again.

“Yes.” Tong Fei glanced at Wen Jingrong strangely, why did his boss look unhappy? By right, finishing this project effortlessly at a price 20% lower than that of the standard price was enough to be considered the most successful and lucky acquisition in the industry.

With a sullen face, Wen Jingrong instructed, “Help me draft an additional contract to compensate each family an extra 1000¥ per square meter.”

“… What?” Tong Fei thought he had heard wrong.

Wen Jingrong’s eyes were cold: “If your ears are bad, go to the hospital to cure them.”

However, even if he would be killed by his boss’s eyes, Tong Fei still needs to check once again. Adding 1000¥ per square meter, this is easily billions of dollars going out!

“Mr. Wen, please say it again, allow me to record it.” He finally got used to the boss’s treachery and shamelessness, so secretary Tong Fei couldn’t quite adapt to this sudden generosity and selflessness.

“Help me draft an additional contract to compensate each family an extra 1000¥ per square meter.” Before Wen Jingrong could say anything, a certain all-purpose “concealed” pen had already turned on its recording function.

Wen Jingrong looked at the magic pen in his hand with surprise, his Keke could already speak using his voice?

“Thank you, Mr. Wen.” Tong Fei calmly recorded this into his own portable computer.

“One more thing, Chairman Chen cancelled tomorrow’s meal with you because something cropped up, do you need me to arrange another time for you?”

Who is Chairman Chen again? Shang Ke searched through his memory hard.

The system instantly answered: 【Chen Jimin, the newly appointed political committee chairman of Linyang City, corrupt and bribed and morally corrupt. He will be subjected to Shuanggui in a few years in the fight against corruption and pornography.】