ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 254: Re: I Am An Evil Pen

TL: Resonance

Keke turned into powder in his hand, and disappeared from his world just like this. Wen Jingrong did not know how he should accept this reality.

A month after the accident, Ge Junxuan recovered and was discharged from the hospital, took the responsibility to investigate the cause of the accident, and launched a crazy revenge against the person who caused it all—Bai Lin, even going so far as to abandon half of his assets to fight him to the end.

His life was saved by Shang Ke and Wen Jingrong, but in the end, he caused Wen Jingrong to lose his beloved person.

Wen Jingrong looked normal on the surface, going to work every day on time and dealing with various matters in an orderly manner. However, Ge Junxuan often saw him habitually touching his empty cuffs. When signing documents, he would stare at the magic pen in a trance and occasionally called it “Keke” by mistake. He has a loss of appetite, resulting in him gradually losing weight, and he couldn’t sleep at night even after taking sleeping pills.

“Brother, cheer up, stop torturing yourself. If you feel sad, have a drink with me, then live well!” One day, Ge Junxuan finally couldn’t bear it any longer and pulled his collar and shouted.

“I’m fine.” Wen Jingrong pulled his hand away, his voice cold and his expression indifferent.

“You call your ghastly look ‘fine’? Yes, your company is getting bigger and bigger and earning more and more money, but how long has it been since you’ve had a good night’s sleep? Working twenty hours a day, do you think you’re an iron man?”

“Junxuan, you don’t have to worry. I’ve been doing psychotherapy treatments recently. I believe I’ll be fine soon.” Wen Jingrong acted very rationally, and no sad emotion could be seen at all.

Ge Junxuan stared at him for a long time and finally gritted his teeth and said, “Good, I hope you’ll do what you say.”

Wen Jingrong really received psychological treatment. Every once a week, he will lie alone on a comfortable chair and talk to the empty room everything about him and Keke. There was no psychiatrist nor professional counseling. There was only his voice.

After the “treatment”, Wen Jingrong will go to the mall, go to the magic pen counter, and buy a magic pen to place in the collection room at home. A few years down the road, he had already collected hundreds of magic pens.

He knew that this behavior was pointless, but he could not control himself. He even wanted to buy back all the magic pens in the world. Maybe his Keke would be among them, waiting for him to get him back.

Not only that, he also sent people around to look for well-known theologians in an attempt to evocate Shang Ke’s soul.

“Evocating the soul requires the relics of the deceased, has this benefactor brought them?” A taoist monk said so to Wen Jingrong who had come to seek help.

Wen Jingrong took out an exquisite little box from his pocket and carefully opened it. It contained the last thing Keke had left for him—pen ashes.

The monk did a soul evocation for him, and then told him that the soul of the person who had passed away had left this world.

Wen Jingrong was neither sad nor angry. He continued his search for other experts with the pen ashes.

Day after day, year after year, the result was that he either met a liar or got the same answer: Keke had already left this world.

“Wen Jingrong, give up!” Ge Junxuan looked at him repeating these useless efforts and said heartbroken, “He’s gone, he’s not here anymore. No matter how much you search, you can’t find him back. Wen Jingrong, forget about him. Find a new lover and live happily ever after.”