ARC 10 Re : Sentinel & Guide

Chapter 244: Back To That Key Moment ⑧

TL: Resonance

System, don’t come and make trouble in such a tense moment! Shang Ke gave the System a “speechless” symbol in his brain.

【Dear Host, starting your harem is a great job that would benefit mankind. Based on Host’s fertility, you can improve other outstanding men’s genes to the maximum and give birth to excellent offspring. If we go by the high efficiency birth rate of three per year, in 30 to 40 years, the top of the pyramid in every industry in the country will be occupied by Host’s offspring. Don’t host want to have a bright future with bountiful children and grandchildren?】

Shang Ke : Stop talking…

【The System upholds the principle that everything revolves around the host and provides the most suitable development plan for the host. Please consider the System’s suggestions carefully and do not hang yourself on a crooked tree called Yonis.】

The System was like it had turned on the chatterbox mode, persistently trying to brainwash Shang Ke.

Shang Ke secretly thought : Did Yonis offended the System? Otherwise, why does it keep trying to cuckold him?

After enduring a while, Shang Ke finally could not stand it. Shang Ke asked in his brain : Is there a function to block the System?

【There is no such inhumane function!】

Fortunately, at this time, the armed forces arrived to support. Shang Ke waited for them to control the situation before he withdrew his spiritual barrier.

An officer came over with suppressed excitement and eagerness in his eyes and respectfully saluted Shang Ke: “Many thanks to guide Shang Ke for what happened today, I salute you on behalf of all the rescued soldiers and civilians.”

“You’re welcome.” Shang Ke smiled.

The officer had known about Shang Ke for a long time, but had never met him before. Now when they met for the first time, he was overwhelmed by the S-class guide’s power and skill. Among the hundreds of people present, only Shang Ke was able to use the spiritual barrier and control the whole situation with a wave of his hand. His skill can clearly be seen.

This scene was recorded by reporters and other onlookers in the distance, and instantly uploaded to the Internet. The general public may just be watching the fun, but other people who are a little knowledgeable are very clear about it. Even if there was an S-rank guide, the guide probably wouldn’t dare to use his spiritual power under that situation. Not only did Shang Ke use it, he also perfectly blocked the virus. Either he was already strong enough to be able to ignore the spirit virus, or he had developed a different kind of spiritual control technique. Either way, it was enough to attract the attention of all parties.

Finally, Shang Ke took Leo to a military vehicle and headed towards the hospital.

The story quickly made the headlines, and in just a few hours, online TV sites were scrambling to cover it. As of now, two children have been confirmed dead, more than 70+ others were have been infected,while other injured uncounted.

Shang Ke was invited by the hospital to help treat the injured, while Leo was protected by several police officers who stopped by to take statements. He was the only child in that training room who was not infected, and the reason for that was naturally of great interest to people.

There were a total of 75 infected people, of which 35 were children. Shang Ke worked with other guides to treat these people. There were only three S-rank guides present, among which Shang Ke was the most efficient. But what really amazed people was not his efficiency, but the fact that he could ignore the attribute limitation and treat all the sentinels.