ARC 12 RE : I Am An Evil Pen

Chapter 258: Back To That Key Moment ⑩

TL: Resonance

When Wen Jingrong woke up, he found Keke lying like an octopus on his body and his soft hair was bathed under the sunshine. The temperature of his body, the sense of touch on his skin, the beating of his heart, filled his cold life with vivid colors.

Wen Jingrong lowered his head to kiss the person in his embrace nostalgically, and the deep love in his eyes was like a sea that could kill.

Shang Ke seemed to have felt the warmth and softness coming from the lips. He responded unconsciously, chasing and absorbing the delicious blessing and tasted the sweetness of intimacy. It was only when his body was filled again and being moved about when Shang Ke reluctantly opened his eyes.

In the past, when he was still an evil pen, lust was his food. But now that he was a concealed pen from a good family, lust has become an extremely exhausting aphrodisiac. However, he was reluctant to leave the pleasure brought to him by the lust, so he could only do everything he could to absorb the blessing.

Wen Jingrong was naturally happy to see his intimacy. The result was that he became demanding and didn’t know how to control.

“Enough…” Shang Ke’s voice was hoarse, “Don’t you have to work today?”

“I’m the boss, I can go whenever I want.” Wen Jingrong’s was in a very good mood at the moment. His tone of voice unconsciously revealed some arrogance and a look of complacency.

“Out, take it out!” Shang Ke stepped one foot on Wen Jingrong’s waist and abdomen area, but ended up letting him take advantage of the opportunity to go deeper,
“… Bastard!”

Shang Ke angrily said, “Are you taking it out or not!”

Wen Jingrong leaned down and kissed his nose, “Be obedient. Let’s go once more, I’ll go lighter.”

“In bed, you have no credibility to speak of.”

“My ‘sexual desire[1]’ is still unable to satisfy you?” Wen Jingrong sincerely said, “It’s okay, I’ll keep trying.”

“… Fuck!”

The battle between the two of them eventually ended when Keke turned back into a magic pen due to exhaustion.

Wen Jingrong contentedly cleaned himself up and walked briskly out of the house. He started up his car while calling, “Jac, sell all the stock of Xinhui. Yes, all… Don’t ask too much, I have other plans.”

“Aisai, what about the things you were asked to investigate? Sort it out and send it to my email.”

“Tong Fei, go to the hotel to make a reservation, we will have a company gathering tomorrow night… For what? What else can it be for, of course it is to celebrate the international anti-monopoly day.” (A huge number of ‘fuck you’ flashed pass Tong Fei’s heart: You’re a huge profiter from monopolising the market and you dare to celebrate the anti-monopoly day?!)

“Junxuan, didn’t you ask me to go out yesterday? I’m free today, let’s go out for a meal? You choose the place… OK, see you at 7:00.”

    ……

Shang Ke watched all the way as someone kept talking on the phone enraptured. He was seemingly talking all about serious things, but Shang Ke kept feeling that this guy was trying to announce to everyone: After countless days and nights of abstinence, he was finally released after serving his sentence!