ARC 15 : DEATH CYCLE

Chapter 203: Death Cycle (I)

TL: Resonance

Shang Ke watched as the three lionfox and two fox he gave birth to grow up into adults, marry and give birth, and establish their own territory before he and Mutu left the world.

Shang Ke hadn’t returned back to the system space yet when he entered a new dreamscape again.

“Senior brother Shou Mo, do you care about that man so much?” A man in green glared at Shou Mo and complexity flashed passed his eyes.

Shou Mo sat cross-legged on the ice jade platform and didn’t say anything.

“Wake up, senior brother. He’s a god killer, committing a great sin. Several gods from heaven are currently chasing after him. Master sealed you here to protect you. Don’t try to run away again.”

Shou Mo lifted his head and looked at the man in green calmly, “You’re wrong, Wu Du. All of you are wrong. Chen Xiao is not a god killer.”

“Senior brother, you’re still defending him even up till this point. When god Fei He’s soul was destroyed, Chen Xiao was holding on to the god killer blade. If he isn’t the murderer, who is? Besides, he also admitted it himself.”

“Chen Xiao isn’t a god killer. Because,” Shou Mo stared at his own palm and said faintly, “I’m the one.”

After finishing the sentence, Shang Ke felt a pain in his chest and the scene before him changed again.

“Chen Xiao, you can’t escape.” Wu Du stood not far away and stared at him coldly.

Chen Xiao leaned against the mountain wall and the corner of his lips were lifted. Although he was covered in wounds, he still looked graceful. Shou Mo was leaning beside him and holding his hand tightly.

“Leave him, Shou Mo.” Wu Du stared at him deeply and said, “It’s still not too late.”

Shou Mo smiled and lifted his palm. A beautiful and tender flower slowly bloomed on his palm like flames.

“Flaming Red Sky?” Wu Du shouted in disbelief.

“This is the flower of faith refined using Chen Xiao and my blood essence. Life after life, we will never betray each other.”

“The two of you actually didn’t hesitate to waste thousands of years of cultivation to breed a Flaming Red Sky!” Wu Du sounded disdainful, but jealousy flashed past his eyes.

Flaming Red Sky was a brand of feelings and soul. They will live and die together, love each other through thick and thin, share their powers, and their hearts will be connected. They will be able to find each other even if they reincarnated. The Flaming Red Sky will never wither as long as their souls are not destroyed.

At this moment, Wu Du finally understood that he had lost completely.

No, he was not resigned to this!

A crazy expression appeared on Wu Du’s face. He took out an item from the storage ring and pointed it at Chen Xiao and Shou Mo.

“Ha, not bad. You actually have the ability to ‘borrow’ the ancient nether god’s Reincarnation Fate-changing Lamp.” Chen Xiao looked relaxed on the surface, but secretly raised his vigilance.

“I would like to see,” Wu Du said coldly, “whether your Flaming Red Sky can win against the ancient nether god’s Reincarnation Fate-changing Lamp.”