ARC 1 Re : I Only Need 72 Hours To Fall In Love With You

Chapter 225: Back To That Key Moment ⑤

TL: Resonance

“Where’s Cage?” Ravel returned to the palace and asked as he handed the attendant the jacket he had taken off.

The butler respectfully said, “Sire Cage is in the gym.”

Ravel nodded his head and strode toward the gymnasium.

Passing through an artificial forest, Ravel entered the gym. Shang Ke was undergoing his rehabilitation training under the guidance of the instructor. Ravel didn’t bother them. He stood by the door and watched quietly.

Shang Ke has obviously been training for a while already. His forehead was covered with sweat stains, and his platinum-colored hair rose and fell along with his movements, occasionally shaking out a few glittering beads of sweat. His cheeks were slightly flushed due to the exercise, and his eyes shone brightly.

Ravel watched in a daze and revealed an unhappy expression only when he noticed the instructor’s hand on Shang Ke’s waist. He called out, “Cage.”

Shang Ke stopped moving and turned toward him.

The instructor quickly bowed and greeted Ravel.

Ravel ignored him and beckoned Shang Ke: “Come here.”

Shang Ke wiped away the beads of sweat on his face using a towel, said goodbye to the instructor, and walked over to Ravel.

“That’s it for today’s rehabilitation. Go back and wash up, I have something to discuss with you.” Ravel’s hand encircled Shang Ke’s waist very naturally, then glanced at the instructor without any expression.

The innocent instructor that got targeted: “…”

“I’m covered in sweat.” Shang Ke pushed him away, not wanting to get his clothes dirty.

Ravel looked at Shang Ke who distanced himself from him and thought that he was being distant because of what happened last night. Ravel’s heart sank and his eyes became dark.

Has he been too impatient after all for him to accept?

Shang Ke went back to his room, took a shower, changed into a comfortable set of casual clothes, and was then led by an attendant to Ravel’s study.

“Ravel, what were you looking for me for?”

“Come here.” Ravel patted the sofa next to himself and waited for Shang Ke to sit down before he clicked on an electronic map and said, “Choose one.”

Shang Ke looked at the electronic map and asked, “Choose what?”

“The original residence of your family has been destroyed, you can choose another place to rebuild the residence.” Ravel said, “I allocated you 3,000 square meters of land. You can design it according to your liking.”

3000 square meters! Is this for building a mansion or a golf course?

Shang Ke silently calculated that from design planning to construction, it would cost at least billions of dollars. Although Ravel, this wealthy man was there, he didn’t want to just sit back and enjoy the benefits.

After thinking for a moment, Shang Ke pointed to a coordinate: “Here then.”

Ravel looked at it and nodded, “I’ll arrange it for you tomorrow.”

Shang Ke did not refuse Ravel’s reward. After all, this was the honor that Cage’s elders had traded their lives and faith for, and his duty was simply to guard it and pass it on.