ARC 10 Re : Sentinel & Guide

Chapter 239

TL: Resonance

Yonis stood outside the emergency room, desperately trying to suppress his spiritual power which was on the verge of surging as he was tormented by the waiting. The corridor of the hospital was very quiet, the oppressive atmosphere made others do not even dare to take large breaths.

Time passed by, minute by minute, as if there was no end to it. Yonis hoped that the time would pass quickly, but was also fearful of hearing the unbearable news. After an unknown period of time, the door of the emergency room was opened. However, what he saw was the regretful look on the doctor’s face.

“I’m sorry, we did everything we could.”

Everything you could? What do you mean by “everything you could”? If you had really tried your best, shouldn’t my Keke have been saved?

The doctor still wanted to say something, but Yonis had already pushed him away and rushed into the emergency room. Seeing the person lying quietly on the operating bed, his whole body seemed as if it was frozen. He stood rigidly in place, and everything around him seemed to lose its color.

One moment ago, he was still smiling and saying to him, “He is the only spouse I choose.”

The next moment, he was lying on the cold operating table, becoming a cold corpse.

The first time he saw his spiritual guide, he took this man into his heart. Not only because of the spiritual compatibility, but more from the touch of the soul. There were no sweet words and no vows of love, but they naturally drew near to each other. It was then that Yonis realized that he had never told him the words “I love you”.

Shang Ke’s gentleness and thoughtfulness made him think he was the only person in the world who deserved to have him and protect him. However, he had let this person get killed before his eyes.

“It’s so dark, is there anyone to save me…”

“Don’t be afraid, I’ve come to save you, I’ll protect you from now on and never let you get hurt in any way again.”

Sorry.........he broke his promise…

Yonis eyes were red, and the spiritual power that had been strongly suppressed in his body instantly lost control and furiously swept around.

“Yonis, don’t!” Several anxious voices rang out one after another in an attempt to stop him.

The destructive power of an A-rank Dark Sentinel’s spiritual power was terrifying once it went into a rebellion. Moreover, a large number of sentinels and guides had gathered here, and the slightest carelessness would cause a spiritual chain reaction, forming a huge spiritual storm. At that time, not to mention ordinary people, even high rank sentinels would find it hard to escape.

Yonis tried his best to control it with his remaining shred of sanity, but as soon as he thought that he would never see him again, the grief and despair in his heart was like a tidal wave that overwhelmed him in waves.

The entire hospital was enveloped by the raging spiritual power, and all the sentinels turned on their defenses, struggling to resist this raging spiritual wave.

“Yonis!” The dean and the others kept trying to establish communication with Yonis, but they all failed.

Once the Dark Sentinel with strong self-control lost control, no guide was able to mentally guide him. The only person who was able to calm him had passed away a few minutes ago.