34+35

Summary: Ricky receiving his birthday gift from Nini.

~Sequel to Greedy~

*Rini smut*

***********************************************

Ricky had woken up to an empty bed. At first, he assumed that his girlfriend had maybe been somewhere else in their apartment. When he looked around the place, she was nowhere in sight.

He frowned since she rarely ever left without saying goodbye and because today happened to be his 25th birthday. When he went to the kitchen, he saw a little note on the fridge. He ripped it off and read it.

Sorry I didn't say bye before leaving, but I thought that maybe if you don't see me until evening, you'll want me even more. Meet me at the Hilton at 7 pm tonight in room 176. It's under my name. I have a nice surprise waiting for you. Can't wait to see you there. Happy birthday!

Love Your Totally Amazing Girlfriend

P.S. breakfast is in the fridge

He found himself blushing and smiling after he read it. He grazed over the kiss mark she left at the bottom of the page with red lipstick. He had no idea what she had planned for him, but he knows damn well that he's definitely gonna like it. She's never rented a hotel room strictly for celebratory purposes.

"God, I love her."

***

Ricky was distracted the entire day. He found himself daydreaming about Nini and what she could possibly have planned tonight. He was lucky his boss never caught him. The second it turned 6, he clocked out as fast as he could, giving Nini a heads up that he's on his way. He was always ready to leave work, but he had a little more motivation.

He had to calm himself down as he drove through rush hour traffic to get to the Hilton. He'd get irrationally jittery the closer he got to his destination. When he arrived, he parked sloppily in the overnight guest area. Since he knew the room number, he went straight for the elevator.

He was almost tempted to run up the stairs since the elevator was going far too slow for his liking. When the doors slid open, he went searching for the room. He was pleased to see it was the furthest down the hall and that the neighboring rooms weren't close to it.

He quickly sprayed on the cologne she adores so much and some breath freshener before he knocked on the door. He bounced on his toes in anticipation as he waited for the door to open. After a few seconds, she opened the door.

He didn't even let her get a word in when he enters the room and smashes his lips on hers. The door shut by itself behind him as he brings her closer to him. She breaks the kiss and cups his face.

"Happy birthday babe."

He smiles and pecks her cheek. "Thank you."

She drops her hands and places one of them in his. "What do you think of the room?"

He finally took a look at the suite she rented out and stared in awe. This wasn't one of those standard ones he was expecting. This definitely costs her a few bucks. The bed was huge and had satin red silk sheets and rose petals on the comforter.

A huge glass of champagne was resting on the nightstand with a complimentary menu beside it. The lights were dim to set the mood. The smell of lavender was present, and the view of the city was to die for. He looked back down at her in amazement.

"You did this all for me?"

She nods. "Of course I did! I love spoiling you, and I wanted tonight to be special."