The Weekend After

Summary: Enjoy reading Ricky and Nini's hell of a weekend spent at Ricky's place after the first time she came over.

*Rini smut/fluff*

There's some sub and dom stuff going on btw. If that's not your forte then avoid this!

(This takes place in Ch. 6 of A Taboo Rendezvous, so if you haven't read that you'll be confused)

***********************************************

Nini rolls around in her sleep, hearing distant sounds of pans and footsteps in the background. When she couldn't ignore the noises anymore, she forced herself to open her eyes. She takes a second to observe her surroundings since she was a little disoriented from sleep.

She quickly realized this was not her quaint apartment in the suburbs and this most definitely was not her lumpy bed. That's when she remembered yesterday's events. Ricky had called her over to work on a report, but it ended up being an excuse to hang out. (He never admitted it out loud, but she knows that's the true reason).

She glanced over to where he slept and noticed he wasn't anywhere to be found. She gets out of the bed and stretches, wincing when she felt a cramp in her knee from their earlier activities. They did have quite the session in his home office after that brief nap after the first one.

And they may or may not have had a few more rounds on his couch and back to his bed where she spent far too much time on her knees, but she definitely doesn't regret it. She decides to go searching for him before she heads back home. She throws on the first shirt she sees on the ground, not bothering to check who it belongs to and puts on her underwear and socks.

She got a little lost in the hallway, but she found her way to the common area by following the scent of dough being baked. When she gets to the kitchen, she smiles at the sight of Ricky pulling out a tray of cinnamon buns. He had only been in his boxers and a white tank with cutesy little house slippers.

"Smells good."

Her presence startled him, causing him to almost drop the tray. "Jesus Christ Nina, you scared me."

She giggles. "My bad." She took a seat in the chair at the bar that was across from where he was standing. "I didn't think you'd actually make them for me."

"Who says I didn't make them for myself?"

"You're tryna tell me you made six cinnamon rolls for yourself?"

"Don't judge me."

"It's hard not to when you're hoarding Richard."

"And to think I was gonna share some icing with you."

"I take back what I said."

"Too late, offer is off the table." He takes a swig of the icing and sucks it sinfully slow off his finger, and Nini hates how appealing she found that. She snapped herself out of it before he could notice she was staring.

He contradicts himself by offering her some icing from one of his clean fingers. She blushes as she places her lips around him. She licked until there was nothing left, and he gave her a faint smirk.

"Someone woke up hungry." He says huskily.

"I think thirsty is more of an accurate term."

He gives her a suggestive look. "Grab whatever you want to drink in the fridge if you're so thirsty."

"I'm gonna take you up on that offer."

She hops from her chair and walks past him to the oversized fridge. He just now realized what she had been wearing.