Greedy

Summary: Nini cannot stop ogling her gorgeous boyfriend and has a hard time not wanting to jump his bones.

*Rini smut*

***********************************************

Nini watched her boyfriend of seven years from the counter with dark eyes. She was firmly gripping onto her wine glass to the point where she wouldn't be all that shocked if it were to combust.

Both had been invited to Big Red and Ashlyn's house warming party. Ricky had been conversing with Red while Nini practically undressed him with her eyes from the distance.

He had looked sinfully attractive today. She always found him hot, but he rarely ever dressed up for anything. He had on a half buttoned black blouse with matching slacks. The blouse showed off his arm muscles, which is definitely one of her favorite physical features on him.

Lately, both of their jobs had caused them not to spend too much time in bed due to crazy hours and being too tired to get frisky. She had been missing his touch as of recently and was going to bring it up sometime soon.

She was almost envious of the fact that Red had his attention instead of her because she wants him all to herself. As if he could hear her thoughts, Ricky looked over at Nini and gave her a smile. Her mind couldn't stop the dirty thoughts of former rounds with him where those same lips would make her feel like she was in heaven.

She tried her best to appear calm and formed a fake smile so he wouldn't be concerned. Deciding that she wanted physical affection, she walked over to him.

While he was still talking, she interlocked her arm with his. He gave her a quick peck on the cheek as acknowledgment, but she would've preferred if his lips had been pressed against her neck.

She was almost tempted to pull him away from this party just so she could relieve herself, but she knew it'd be rude. She rubbed up and down his arm, gently squeezing some of the muscles that she adored so much.

Oh how she wanted him to wrap those strong arms around her frame, pick her up, and throw her on the bed like he did when they were in a rush.

"Neens?"

She snapped out of her smutty fantasies at the sound of her boyfriend calling her name.

"Yeah?"

"Are you good? Red's been calling your name for like ten seconds."

She blushes. "Oh uh yeah sorry. I'm just a little tipsy I guess."

Red waves her off. "No problem. I was just saying we were gonna go relax in the sun room if you wanted to join."

Nini saw this as a good opportunity to try to calm down her lustful desires since sun rooms are usually laid back.

"I'd love to."

Red smiles. "Great, follow me!"

Ricky interlaced his fingers with Nini's as they followed the redhead. Nini kept fantasizing as she stared at their joint hands. His hands were so large compared to hers, and she imagined what they'd feel like around her throat right now.

Or how he could hold her hand as he thrusted into her like he did on their anniversary night a few months ago. Or how he could-

"Babe."

She looks up at him with rosy cheeks. "Hm?"

"Are you sure you're fine? You're squeezing my hand really hard."

"I'm sorry! I'm just...occupied."

He raises a brow. "Occupied?"

She kisses the back of his hand. "Let's just sit." She hopes he wouldn't ask her to explain since he'd definitely get bashful. Luckily, he didn't. He sits down on one of the chairs, and she was about to sit in the chair beside him before he pulled her into his lap.