Dirty Little Secret

Summary: In public, Nini and Ricky were sworn enemies who'd find anyway to bicker with each other, but behind closed doors they'd find anyway to make the other scream their name. But when does passionate hatred and lust slowly become something more?

*Rini smut/fluff*

***********************************************

"I can't wait for practice to be over."

Nini raises her brow. "Carlos, we haven't even started yet."

"Yeah I know, but I have a date with Seb after this so I want it to be over already."

"Well I promise I'll try to keep it under an hour."

The other teammates all cheer. Nini was the captain of the East High soccer team, which consisted of her closest friends: Gina, Ashlyn, and Carlos. Kourtney liked to tag along to just watch claiming it was more entertaining than laying around at home.

Today, she only wanted to practice with her friends despite it not being a practice day and grouped them all up. (She promised to pay for dinner after practice as compensation).

Her teammates all walked towards the field but stopped when they saw that it was already taken. Nini saw a head of bushy curls from the distance and knew exactly who it was. Ashlyn looked over at Nini and saw she had that scornful face she makes when she sees Ricky.

Nini puts aside her soccer ball and storms up to him.

Gina sighs. "Here we go."

Carlos sits down in the grass. "I already know this'll be a while."

The other three join him on the ground as they watch Nini walk with a purpose.

Nini and Ricky have been sworn enemies since middle school. Ricky had put gum in her hair as a dare back in 7th grade, and she broke his favorite skateboard as payback. They haven't stopped trying to make each other's lives a living hell since then.

Nini only had tunnel vision for the snarky lacrosse team captain; she didn't even notice she was walking into a danger zone.

She was lucky enough to not get hit when she finally tapped his shoulder aggressively. He was shocked to see her standing there in the middle of a lacrosse practice.

"May I help you?"

"Yes, you can actually. Wanna explain why your team is on the field when I already asked the coach for this slot?"

He pretended to think about it. "Hmm nah I don't really wanna explain."

He turned his attention back to the practice, but she shoved his arm causing him to look back at her. "You're still here?"

"Of course I'm still here! You and your team need to leave until we're done since we had this spot first! Now go!"

"Look, my coach said we could practice here today at this time, therefore I technically have just as much of a right being here as you do princess."

"Well find somewhere else to practice! I heard the local park's field is lovely!"

"If it's so lovely, why don't you go over there?"

"Because I want to practice here!"

"Well you can't always get what you want Nina! The Rolling Stones made a whole song about it. You should go check it out. Maybe that'll be a nice life lesson for you."

She felt a vein bulge from her head, and she can feel her face warming up from anger.

"God Ricky, you're such a stubborn dick!"