Bound to the Enemy (2)

The title says it all, enjoy! :)

**************************************************

Neither wanted to address the elephant in the room.

They could never admit to the other that they enjoy their little hookups, but it was obvious since it tended to be the first form of release they go for over the past three weeks.

Since venomous words had to be to a minimum, they released any resentment they had for each other in bed. She'd slap and choke him while he'd bite and spank her to release any sort of anger. He also called her pet names since that made her aggressive in bed, and he'd be lying if he said he didn't find it hot. The aches calmed down a lot since they started the arrangement, so at least it wasn't for nothing.

At the moment, Nini was in his apartment riding his brains out. He smacked her ass and pulled her hair back as she hopped on top of his lap. He learned just how much she loves hair pulling after the third time they've done this and hasn't stopped since. She moaned as she closed her eyes.

"Fuck yes, right there!"

As much as he enjoyed watching her ride him, he really wanted to be closer. He throws her off when he rolls her over so that they're in missionary position. She knits her brows. "What're you doing?"

He just smirks as he shoves himself back in her, making her head fall back on his pillow. She clawed at his back as he lifted her hips off the bed so he could angle it deeper. She moans louder as he pounds into her with all his might. She roams through his curls as he kisses her neck. He snuck a few kisses on her lips to taste her tongue again, not stopping his hips' rhythm. She felt her toes curling when she felt that euphoric sensation in her gut, and she can tell he was on the same page. She meets eyes with him and presses her lips onto his, both moaning into the other's mouth.

She bit his lip, which tips him off the edge. He stops his movements as he releases himself, sneaking his thumb between her legs so he could rub her off. He watches as she cusses under breath and quivers. He adored watching her squirm under him. He doesn't stop until she's tightening on his dick as she cums. She removes his hand when it becomes too over stimulating, and he lays beside her on the bed. Both were heavily panting as they collected themselves after their second round of the day.

Ricky wiped the sweat off of his forehead before glancing over at her. He couldn't help but feel a little pride as he saw how satisfied she looked. "Up for a round three?"

She scoffs. "I think I'm done for the day."

"You, tapping out early? That's new."

She gets up and starts searching for all of her clothes that she ripped off all over his room the second she entered it. "Yeah, well, I'm kind of busy tomorrow, and I've overstayed my welcome."

Ricky sits up straight and watches her slowly get dressed as she finds more items of clothing on his floor. "I don't mind if you stay longer."

She gives him a knowing scowl. "You're only saying that because you like playing with my boobs."

"Yeah, so what?"

She shakes her head, hiding her face from him so he couldn't see her blush. She finishes getting dressed, which makes him pout.

"What're you in a rush for anyway?"

She lifts her brow. "Um, the banquet that you and I were invited to by EJ, remember?"

Ricky's face went pale since it completely slipped his mind. "Shit."

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"You can't prove that."