Gotta Bed with Your Name on It

Summary: Two best friends always tend to find their way into each other's sheets when they need a place to camp out.

*Rini smut/fluff*

*************************************************

Ricky and Nini were a lot of things to each other. They were best friends for many years, they're each other's rock when one of them is down, and they support one another no matter what. But what they couldn't have premeditated was just how much they relied on the other's embrace.

The first time they cuddled in bed was innocent and rather funny when they looked back at it.

Ricky was looking at his best friend with concern as she paced around his room. She barged into his house ten minutes or so ago without informing him she was coming over. She didn't say anything as she spiraled in front of him, spurting nonsense out of her mouth as she walked to random corners of his room. He figured he'd let her cool down before he asked what's wrong, but she was taking much longer than he expected.

Ricky sighed, got up from his bed, and walked up to her. He grabbed her by the shoulders and forced her to stop in place. "Neens, what the hell has gotten into you?"

Nini seemed almost shocked by his appearance as if she wasn't aware she intruded in his space. "Wh-what?"

"Nini, you've been pacing in my room and talking to yourself for like ten minutes now. Wanna tell me what's wrong?"

She observes her surroundings. "I genuinely don't remember coming here. How long have you been watching me?"

"Jesus Christ, are you doing drugs?"

She made an offended expression. "No!"

"Well, don't get all defensive on me. You're the one acting insane and is unaware she made a home invasion!"

Nini just sighed before rubbing her hands down her face, letting a few tears build up. "I did something really stupid."

"It can't be that stupid."

"It was pretty damn stupid."

"Well, I'll be the judge of that. What did you do?"

Nini dropped her head and stared at the floor in shame. "I lost my virginity."

Ricky was not prepared to hear that. His eyes widened as he went still. His face became rosy. "Um, oh...wow."

"Wow indeed."

"And uh...why exactly is this stupid?"

"Because it was to that stupid jock, Jack!"

Ricky was taken aback again. "Jack Angel?! The water polo dude?!"

"Yes, that one."

"I didn't even know you guys knew each other."

"We don't! We both were drunk at a party last night and ended up sleeping together. I can't believe I was so stupid!"

"You're not stupid, Neens. You just made a decision you usually wouldn't make."

"That's a very nice way of calling me dumb, but thanks for trying."

Ricky sighs as he ruffles through his curls. "Well, what now? You guys like dating or something?"

Call her crazy, but she swore he sounded a little pissed when he asked that. "God no. I don't even plan on meeting eyes with him again. Hopefully, he won't approach me in the halls. Then again, I've heard he's infamous for not calling girls after he sleeps with them. So, maybe I'm in luck."