So, Good Talk

Summary: Ricky and Nini's heated argument leads to other heated activities.

*Rini smut*

************************************************

Nini burst into their apartment full of pure anger. A just as fired up Ricky soon follows after her and slams their door.

She made sure she was as distant as possible from her longtime boyfriend on the entire way back home. They didn't share a single word the whole ride home from an event that Ricky's job invited them to.

"So we're just gonna pretend like what happened in there didn't just happen?" Ricky says tossing his shoes off his feet aimlessly.

She doesn't bother to turn around to look at him and tries to go to the other side of the room to avoid closeness.

"Yeah I guess we are." She says in a menacing tone.

He laughed humorlessly and ruffles through his curly locks feeling his frustration grow in his veins.

"Typical.." He mutters under his breath.

She finally turns her body towards him when he said that.

"Excuse me?"

He gives her a condescending look that just makes her feel even more annoyed with him.

"I said typical. I should've known that you would wanna just sweep our fight under the rug like we didn't just have a screaming match at a work event."

He didn't notice that his feet were walking towards her with every word he said.

He sees her clench her jaw across the room and already knows that he must've hit a soft spot. He'd normally apologize in a situation like this, but he was too heated to care right now.

"What the ever living fuck are you talking about? I don't ignore problems!" She yells pointing her finger at him in a scolding manner.

"Oh yeah? Then what are you doing right now? We can't just pretend you didn't go on a jealous rage in the lobby 30 minutes ago!"

She huffs and folds her arms. "I did not go on a jealous rage. It was a very fair reason to yell about."

He looks at her with disbelief. "Oh my god Nini! I can't believe you're in such denial of what happened. I told you over and over again that I don't have any feelings for Hannah! She's just a coworker who happens to have a little crush on me. I can't help what she feels and does!"

Nini rolls her eyes. "Well apparently she doesn't know that. She was basically undressing you with her eyes, and don't even get me started on her constant flirting. She found every possible way to touch you in some way."

Ricky groans loudly and rubs his hands on his face. "I can't stop her motions Neens. Besides, I didn't even notice she's been flirting with me."

"How the hell could you not notice?! She constantly kept bringing up the fact that she was single and kept finding a way to feel your biceps. She's lucky I didn't punch her right there."

They both had inched closer to each other while they were talking without noticing. They were now only a few centimeters apart with him towering over her.

"Nini! I'm sorry I'm so dense to other women's advances. I'm just blind to them. You wanna know why?!" He's breathing harder than usual.

She looks up at him with intensity in her eyes. "Enlighten me."

"Because no one compares to you!" He yells.

They both had been speechless after he said that. Both began to let their guard down and felt themselves begin to calm down, however they were breathing rather hard. Neither of them wanted to break eye contact, and it was clear that both of them were thinking the same thing when they realized how dark their pupils were.