For Educational Purposes

Summary: Ricky gives Nini some tips on what to do on a first date with a guy.

*Rini Lime*

***********************************************

An aggressive and rapid knock came on Ricky's front door interrupting his game of GTA. He rose a brow as he tossed the controller to the side since he wasn't expecting anyone over today.

He slowly opened the door just so he could peak to see who it was and was shocked to see his best friend in a frenzied state.

His confusion quickly switched to concern. "Woah Nini are you alright?"

She didn't say anything as she let herself in plopping down on his couch.

"Yes, you may come in." He says sarcastically.

"So you're a dude right?"

He looks down at his groin. "Yeah the last time I checked. Why?"

"Because I've been stressing out so hard over men!"

He sits down beside her. "I've never seen you stressed about a dude except for that one kid you had a crush on in like 5th grade, which barely counts."

"Exactly! I don't know anything about going on a date or doing that couple stuff, so I figured you'd know what dudes like because...well you are one."

Ricky frowned a bit. "Oh are you seeing someone?" He hates how disappointed he sounds, and he hopes she doesn't pick up on it. Thankfully, she's too distracted to notice.

"Kinda, EJ asked me on a date earlier today, and I said yes because why not?"

Ricky clenched his jaw. "EJ as in the water polo jock? That dude asked you out?"

She nods. "Yeah him. Why do you sound so surprised? Do you not think I'm in his lead?"

"No! No, that's not why at all. I completely get why he'd ask you out. It's just that it seems a little random."

That didn't seem to ease her nerves. "Random? Like he just picked me because I was just someone he saw in the crowd and decided to take out for a night because he's bored?"

"No! Geez, I don't know how to make this sound good. Um I guess what I'm saying is you guys don't talk that I'm aware of, so it seems a little strange that he asked you out. It'd be like if one of the STEM students asked me out."

"Ohhh okay. Yeah I guess it is a bit random to you, but apparently he had his eyes on me for a while and said I'm the reason he joined theater. I have no idea what he sees in me. But he said he was interested, so I said yes. So will you tell me what guys like and what to do on dates? You've been on a few dates so you definitely know more than me."

He couldn't quite but his finger on it, but he really didn't like the idea of those two dating. Not that EJ was a bad dude or anything. Matter of fact, he's well liked around the school because he's so caring and generous.

He just didn't seem like the right fit for his best friend, but who was he to stop her from going on her first official date? He's her friend, and he'd help her even if he doesn't exactly agree with her choice.

"Um sure why not?"

She beams and claps her hands. "Yay! Thank you. So how do these things usually start?"

He sighs as he remembers all the dates he's been on with his ex. "Well usually the dude will come and pick you up. If he's a gentleman, he'll meet your moms before heading out. When he's out of sight from your moms, he'll most definitely try to subtly hold your hand or wrap his arm around you."