Practice Makes Perfect

Summary: Their arrangement started out so simple, but it turned into something so much more. Something they both weren't sure if they were ready for.

*Rini softcore smut*

A/N: Stream Solar Power by Lorde for clear skin

***********************************************

Ricky hovers over Nini's body on his couch. He begins kissing every inch of exposed skin he can reach, and he rubs up and down her thigh.

It wasn't supposed to end up like this.

He invited her over to just hang out with no secret sexual intentions. No really, he did.

But then they realized Mike wouldn't be home til' 11 pm, and he couldn't help but notice how attractive her legs looked in her new skirt, and he couldn't stop staring at how appealing her plump lips looked when she applied that cherry chapstick.

The second they made eye contact, it's like a light was ignited in them. Suddenly, they're making out on his living room couch with her legs wrapped around his waist, both grinding their bodies onto one another.

That's what led up to this exact moment, and the craziest part about this all is the fact that this isn't the first time they've done this.

Roughly two years ago, Nini had come to him about wanting to practice what to expect on dates since she had never been on one. He definitely did a lot more than what she asked for, but neither of them complained when she ended up panting under him in his bedroom. He doesn't think she even made it to that date.

It was an unsaid arrangement between the two. One of them would come up to the other's porch and ask for more "relationship advice" or "practice," both knowing damn well what the real meaning behind the subliminal message was. Though today hadn't been one of those times where she asked for "advice," he definitely wasn't complaining when they jumped each other's bones.

Ricky kissed along her neck, lightly sucking on the sensitive areas. She makes the sexiest noise he's ever heard come out of her. He was so tempted to just rip her clothes off right there.

There was another small detail worth notifying about their odd relationship. They've never gone all the way. Have they gotten to other bases? Absolutely. Matter of fact, they've gotten all the way to third base before stopping since neither were ready to experience a home run (yet).

But damn did he really wanna get there soon.

Nini grabbed a fistful of his curls and pulled his lips off of her neck. He looked at her with lustful yet confused eyes. She looped one of her arms around his neck and stared into his eyes. She palmed his cheek and grazed her thumb across it. He could tell by the way she was looking at him that she wanted to say something that was bothering her.

"Ricky, I really need to—"

The sound of a car pulling into Ricky's driveway caused them both to panic. He quickly jumps off her and throws her shirt at her while he put on his own. When they're both dressed, they made sure they appeared presentable and not as if they were a few minutes from stripping and devouring one another.

"How do I look?" Nini did a spin for him.

He was about to say fine until he spotted a pink mark on her lower neck.

"Fuck Neens, you have a hickey!"

Nini gasped and began searching for the forsaken mark. "What?! Is it noticeable?!"

"Uh yeah, kind of."

"Dammit Ricky! I didn't bring my foundation with me! Now what?"

"Stop worrying! Just go upstairs and grab one of my hoodies!"