Pool Party for Two

Summary: Nini invites Ricky to her house for an after midnight swim.

*Rini Lime*

************************************************

Nini's moms had been out of town for their anniversary for the entire week, leaving Nini alone in the house. She had been thrilled to know she'd have the house to herself since she could eat, sleep, and come home whenever she wanted. Hell, she even occasionally invited a few friends over sometimes.

One particular night, she had been resting on her couch when she suddenly came up with a last minute idea. Her parents had recently gotten a pool in their backyard that hasn't been used yet. What better time than to use it now?

She quickly got changed into a bathing suit when another idea came to mind. Why not invite somebody over? She had scrolled through her contacts trying to think of the perfect person to join her. She felt her cheeks heat up when she laid eyes on a certain curly headed friend of hers contact picture, Ricky.

She had a major crush on her best friend ever since he had asked her to the freshman year homecoming dance when she had told him she was upset no one asked her to go. She knew she was a goner when she saw how handsome he looked in his suit and tie and how much of a gentleman he was the entire night. She couldn't have asked for a better date.

Overtime, her crush had slowly formed into love. He had no clue how much she pined for him to love her back and kiss her so passionately that she forgets her name. She didn't plan on telling him since it could potentially ruin their friendship, so she just admired him from afar.

But that doesn't mean she stopped herself from being alone together. She pressed their messages.

Nini: Hey, you up by any chance?

Ricky: It just so happens you caught me before turning in for the night. What's up?

Nini: Oh I'm sorry! If you're too tired, then don't fret it.

Ricky: Well now your comment will indeed make me fret it, so you may as well tell me what's on your mind missy.

Nini: Oh it's nothing. I was just wondering if you wanted to maybe come over and swim in my pool. I figured I may as well do it with a friend, right?

Ricky: You're aware it's 1 am, right?

Nini: I am.

Ricky: You're also aware how insane it is to ask this on a school night at this hour, right?

Nini: I do.

Ricky: Cool, I'll be over in ten minutes.

Nini did a victory dance when he agreed to come over. She looked down at her bikini to make sure it was something that she'd want him to see her in. She suddenly felt like she didn't look cute enough when she looked in the mirror, so she ran upstairs to change.

She had been so preoccupied with finding the right bikini she didn't realize the time. She heard her phone buzz and quickly checked to see if it was him.

Ricky: I'm outside

She mildly panics when she realized she didn't pick an outfit yet. She just goes with the one Kourtney had bought for her 18th birthday. It was a little on the flirty side and always got her a few double takes.

When she was satisfied with her looks, she made her way down the stairs and to the front door. She took a breath before finally opening her door.

She gives him a friendly smile. "Hey!"